Fan-meet

The ride to the Fan-meet was long. Ji Sung kept squirming in his seat, trying to get comfortable. Namjoon noticed and pulled him to let on his chest. Ji Sung blushed and Namjoon chuckled. They stayed like that for the rest of the ride.

Once they got to the area where it was being held, Ji Sung began to feel nervous.
What if they don't like me?!
He thought frantically. He whimpered quietly and clutched Namjoons shirt.
"Hey. What's the matter?" He asked as the car stopped. "What if they don't like me?" He asked, a hint of worry in his voice.
"I doubt that Ji-Ji." Namjoon said, stroking Ji Sung's hair.
"J-Ji-Ji?"
"Yeah. We can call you that right?" Namjoon asked.
"Y-yeah. Sure."
"Good. Cause it's cute!"
Ji Sung blushed again.

They were led into a backroom and they began getting their make up done. Ji Sung sat on the floor near Yoongi's chair. He was a good distance away so he didn't get in the way of the lady doing his make up.
While waiting he saw Jimin was done and was walking towards him.
Jimin sat next to him and smiled.
"Hey Ji Sung! Do you want make up?"
Jimin asked. Ji Sung shook his head No. "Aw c'mon! Please?! For me? For us?!" Jimin asked with a pouty face.
Ji Sung sighed, "Okay." "Yes!"
Jimin pumped his fist I to the air.
"Noona?! Can you do Ji Sung's Make up please?!" Jimin yelled from across the room. The girl that was doing Jimins make up looked at them, smiled, and nodded.
"C'mon Ji Sung!" Jimin grabbed him by the arm and slowly lifted him.
"Be careful Jimin! Don't move his neck to much!" Jin yelled from his chair, where he was currently getting his make up done.
"I am being careful!" Jimin whined back.
He dragged Ji Sung to the chair and the girl did his make up. After she was done he turned around and was instantly cooed at.
"Ji-Ji your so cute!" Namjoon sqealed. Everyone looked at him weirdly. He cleared his throat and stuck his hand in his pocket. "I didn't sqeal..." He said in a more manly voice.
"Guys we are going out now!" Taehyung yelled from across the room. They ran over except for Ji Sung. Yoongi stayed behind with him and walked with him. The others were out and in their chairs already. Before they could step out Ji Sung began to breath heavily. "Sungie!? What's wrong?" He asked pulling Ji Sung to his chest. "I-im scared!" He said as tears began to fill his eyes.

Yoongi could hear the fans asking where he was but he didn't care. "Calm down Sungie. it's okay to be scared. Just calm down." He comfortEd the smaller one.

Once he was calm they began to walk out slowly, Ji Sung whimpering quietly.
It went quite as he made his appearance.
"Ji-Ji! Come here! I already told them about you!" Namjoon said , spreading his arms for Ji Sung.
Ji Sung shyly walked over and sat next to him. Namjoon pulled him to his chest, and the fan in front of him stared, then said, "He is so adorable!!!". They room erupted with compliments and awwing. Ji Sung blushed and hid his head in Namjoons chest, but moving his head caused him to pull at his neck. "Aah!!!" He yelled and held his neck. The other boys came over instantly and began comforting him. He snuck a glance at the crowd. And he saw the one thing that he hated the most. A familiar face was in the crowd. He was glaring right at Ji Sung. It was a bully from school. His name was...