Chapter 2: The apartment

Jimin stepped out of the office walking up to his roommate who was sitting on a chair, crossing his leg over the other and holding a sly brow as he gawked at a magazine, tipping his round glasses down. Jimin approached Taehyung and shook the keys in his hands. Catching the younger man's attention.

         "Come on." Jimin added, placing the keys in his pocket as he walked over to a nearby couch in the lobby and grabbed his two luggages with a small back pack too.

         "I'm surprised no one stole any of our luggages." Taehyung commented, pulling his luggages from behind the couch as Jimin glared at him and gave him a sour look.

          "You were supposed to stay here and watch over it anyways." Jimin added draggging his luggages up to the stair case when Taehyung took out a hot pack from his pocket and threw it at Jimin's back. Causing the Journalist to flinch and look back at his Editor. Close to laughing when Taehyung looked away as if he didn't throw a thing.

         "Idiot-"

          "Hey watch it! I have three more hot packs in my pockets. Don't test me." Taehyung said sarcastically as Jimin kept dragging his luggage up the staircase. The interior inside the apartment lobby was dark wood to give off such a warm look of a cabin in the woods feeling. There was bear rugs, a ceramic fireplace against the wall, leathered couches and vending machines down the hall. Along the way up the stairs, there was paintings of flowers and fruits set along the walls for decoration.

           Jimin reached the second floor, down the hall was many apartment rooms. The hall had a white rug rolled down the hall and there was a dark spruce wooden floors that extended far. Just the second floor had 1-15 rooms like every floor in the complex.

         Jimin kept walking down the hall to his apartment that was at the end of the hall, close to the staircase to the third floor. Jimin took a pause as he gazed up the stairs. It was nothing but complete silence up the stairs. Jimin picked up an eerie feeling from up the steps until suddenly, Taehyung pushed Jimin playfully, making the man flinch.

         "FUCK!" Jimin hissed as he looked back at Taehyung, keeping his distance. Just then Jimin began to giggle and take out the keys to the apartment. "Stop hitting me, Taehyung!" Jimin whined as the younger only chuckled and placed his arm around his close friend and patted his shoulder.

          "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings~"

            "Get off of me." Jimin giggled, shaking off Taehyung's hand as he unlocked the door and stepped inside. As soon as the roommates walked in, they were greeted by an unfurnished living room.

       From the entrance of the apartment, there was a hall leading to the living room that also had a mini kitchen too, lights hanging from above the white ceiling while the light bounced off the light grey wooden flooring, white cabinets hugging...

       From the entrance of the apartment, there was a hall leading to the living room that also had a mini kitchen too, lights hanging from above the white ceiling while the light bounced off the light grey wooden flooring, white cabinets hugging against the walls in the kitchen and marbled counter tops over the dark wooden kitchen cabinets. To the left was a balcony with a great view of the ocean, and to the right of the room was a small hall with only two doors leading to the bedroom and bathroom.