Chapter 65: No rush

The night was ending and very soon it'll be midnight. Jimin didn't want the day to end, he layed his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Even if he did this before, today was different because just yesterday they did this as friends, now they do it as lovers. Jimin was glad he could be able to kiss Jungkook so happily and not pull away because of them being friends. Jimin was free to do this to Jungkook now.

           Jimin gazed out to the sea with Jungkook as the younger was silently gazing at the peaceful and cold waves clash onto the rocky shores again and again. "It's getting really cold.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin still remembered he left the blanket Jungkook brought him, back at the bench next to the docks outside the apartment complex.

              "I-I left the blanket." Jimin said as he quickly stood up. "Maybe it's still there?!"

              "Ah, don't even bother to even go and pick it up and come running back. Let's get back to the apartment.. Okay?" Jungkook suggested and stood up with a smile. "Come on. I'll keep you warm along the way." Jungkook said as Jimin moved in closer to Jungkook's arms and allowed the younger to wrap his arms around the older. "Are you feeling a bit sleepy? Hm?  I.. I can take you to my place..."

           "I think I want to stay in my room... With you." Jimin giggled as Jungkook shook his head.

            "Taehyung is your roommate. He'll walk in on us!"

             "Ah Jungkook! I wasn't talking about doing it!" Jimin then shoved Jungkook as he started to giggle. "You're so perverted!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook smirked and kept his arm around Jimin's shoulder to walk with him.

           "Then what do you want me to do to you?" Jungkook asked and looked down at the older to see Jimin make a cute smile.

            "We can cuddle and talk to each other! I've seen many couples do that and I've always wanted to do it. Just before I couldn't in my past relationships because I've always been very closeted. But now I have you!" Jimin giggled and kept walking with the younger.

            "Those people in your past relationships didn't know how to treat you or appreciate you." Jungkook added as Jimin giggled and covered his mouth, hiding away his cute smiles. "Don't hide that cute little smile from me, Jiminie~"

         "Stop flirting with me so much! What do you want from me?" Jimin giggled and looked around at the couples passing by.

          "I want you! And flirting with you is like.. Falling in love with you again and again. I just wish I could have done this sooner but I wanted to wait until the time was right.. Have a moment for me to fall in love with you. I hate to admit it... But before I only wanted you for your body.." Jungkook sighed and confessed that as Jimin listened as they eventually reached the docks where they both met up.

             "But... You love me for me now, right?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook nodded his head quickly.

             "Of course I do! There was no way I was going to confess like this... Not when I desired your body every now and then. I'm proud to say I moved on from that and love you for who you are. My little Jiminie~" Jungkook added as he cupped Jimin's face with a smile before picking up the cold blanket that had bits of snow over it. "Let's go." Jungkook claimed as Jimin followed the younger, not being able to stop blushing from all of these sweet words Jungkook told him.

          The two stepped into the lobby as Jungkook suddenly sprinted up the stairs in a hurry to leave the lobby. It just seemed as if now he only tried to avoid the Landlord after what happened and Jimin just couldn't help but to feel bad about Jungkook's sudden scare he had before. Jimin walked up the steps like a father watching over his hyper five year old run through the lobby and up the stairs within seconds!