Chapter 78: Tied ends

Taehyung stepped into Hoseok's apartment with a smile on his face as he began to hum a tune. Hoseok was in the kitchen writing down something as Taehyung stepped in and hugged him from the back to give a cute smile while closing his eyes. At the moment, Hoseok was writing down a shopping list to go buy groceries. But having his lover there, distracted him.

             "Missed me?~" Taehyung asked with a cute voice that made Hoseok laugh and turn around to move in closer to his lover. Pressing his forehead against the younger to cup his face.

              "Every second." Hoseok responded and kissed Taehyung, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Stop breaking in my apartment. Imagine if I was in my underwear or even shirtless?"

               "Even better!" Taehyung giggled as Hoseok quickly picked up the younger and placed him on top of the kitchen counter to smile and look at Taehyung.

                "I'm not busy right now... It's night time and... I feel a bit lonely tonight~" Hoseok whispered and kept his hands caressing Taehyung's side of his cheek. "Or we can do anything you want. As long as you promise me you'll stay."

                "Ah, Hoseok you are distracting me from what I wanted to ask at first~" Taehyung added and placed a finger over Hoseok's lips to make him stop. "Last week when you weren't at practice, Yoongi invited me for coffee and-"

               "Don't tell me you are in love with him, Taehyung!"

               "Of course not! Listen!" Taehyung chuckled and held hands with his lover. Just then, Yoongi messaged Hoseok and the phone chimed, turning on and showing the notification.

            Hoseok looked back at the phone and back at Taehyung. "I need to-"

             "It'll only take a moment. You can give the one you love attention... Or give the one you don't have, attention and lose me in the process. What will you choose?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok looked back at the phone and back at Taehyung to grip onto his hands and make a bright smile.

             "Go. I'm listening to you." Hoseok stated. He held his lover's hands with his and looked into Taehyung's beautiful and round dark eyes as his long eyelashes were brought down and brought back up every time he blinked his eyes.

             "Yoongi told me... His parents weren't the only reason why the two of you separated... I want to know why.. He told me you did something too. That's what made the relationship so toxic." Taehyung stated as Hoseok took a moment to think about this. Yoongi told Taehyung enough to make Hoseok nervous.

              "Well.." Hoseok stated and loosened his grip on Taehyung's hand. "You won't like it.."

                "Tell me! I need to know... Just so if you do it again, I won't be surprised. I know you would never lie to me because you love me and you're very honest." Taehyung mentioned.

                 "It's not really that big of a deal... Well it depends how you see it. Please keep an open mind!" Hoseok warned the younger and this started to make Taehyung worried.

            "Go on."

            "I... Used to cheat on Yoongi with many other people.." Hoseok confessed and this made Taehyung realize that Hoseok was so use to this feeling that he was still maintaining contact with Yoongi to have that feeling again. Loving so many others at the same time. He was a player.

           "Oh..." Taehyung responded and felt his hands intertwine with Hoseok's.

            "But I won't do it again! I already had a taste of my own medicine." Hoseok promised but Taehyung only tilted his head to glare at Hoseok.