Chapter 38: Friend or Lover?

"You aren't going to sleep?" Jungkook wondered still having Jimin close in his arms.

             "I can't... I need to wash up. I feel dirty." Jimin giggled as Jungkook released Jimin and looked at him.

             "Hurry back... I don't want you to leave..." Jungkook added as Jimin giggled and walked out of the room to look back at Jungkook for a moment. "Can I borrow a towel?" Jimin asked as he gazed up at Jungkook.

            "It's in the bathroom, hanging on the door. Use that one" Jungkook added, thinking he'd rather wait until after Jimin was done washing up so he could do the same. Jimin left the room and went to shower as Jungkook was gazing up at the ceiling, thinking back at how he touched Jimin for the first time. It was Jungkook's first time and he was surprised he was able to pick up such things from watching the erotic film multiple times before doing it with Jimin.

            Jungkook sighed and turned over on the bed. He had no plans of doing this to Jimin or even giving up his virginity like that.. But, he suddenly had the urge of doing it. He wasn't so innocent deep down... He desired Jimin's body ever since that day and couldn't stop thinking of touching Jimin. Everything Jungkook did that seemed too pure for sex before he met Jimin was real, but only then he met Jimin and that began to change. Jungkook grasped onto the thought of how he had Jimin moaning his name, trembling in cum while he begged for more. Jungkook just didn't know why he longed for Jimin's body so much that he was willing to do it so soon and sacrifice his virginity for it.

          Deep down, Jungkook felt a little insecure. He just touched someone after realizing his sexuality. Of course it felt rushed to the younger, but he couldn't turn down Jimin's request. Jimin didn't force him. He forced himself to do it because his curiosity took over. However, his face remained blank like it didn't affect him in any way. Jungkook actually enjoyed touching and fucking Jimin until he reached his limit. It almost made the boy want to do it again and again. Yet, he still longed to maintain a perfect viewpoint on himself from Jimin. Jungkook just couldn't have Jimin see him like a creepy, perverted loner. It was Jimin who came into the boy's life and made him change his life like this. All because he craved Jimin's body out of curiosity.

            Jungkook turned his head to face the window to the sea as he looked at the small sprinkles of rain falling from the grey sky that was slowly starting to clear up. "Festival... The first snowfall... Ugh why did I agree to do it?! I can't leave.." Jungkook complained and cupped his face. "I-If I don't go... Jimin will hate me.. He'll leave me and I'll be all alone with you again." Jungkook said looking out to the sea. "Not that it's an issue... But I suddenly want to talk to someone who would actually respond to me. Not just send waves. Dull and silent waves that crash onto the shore only to speak once. Then forever grow silent with the rest... You don't talk as much as you used to and I miss that.." Jungkook sighed and turned over on the bed to look away from the window that had the sea. "But I can't go outside... You know how much I hate it...." Jungkook added in a whisper.

         Jimin was still in the bathroom taking a shower as he looked around in the bathroom letting out a sigh as he stood in the shower, washing himself and looking out to the bathroom window with just a view of the apartment courtyard. Jimin smiled a bit as he reflected on Jungkook touching him. He enjoyed it but only now, he began to wonder on what the two will become to each other. Jimin was falling in love with the younger... But Jungkook didn't know how to feel for Jimin. He loved Jimin's body, but the man in general? That, he had to grow on. Jimin sighed and has seen this all before.

          Before, Jimin met Jungkook. He was closeted and in a relationship with a girl before he came out. The girl loved Jimin and at the time, Jimin was moving on from his feelings on her but before he did love her and she loved him. But only for his handsome looks. The girl was obsessed and whiny with Jimin and didn't want him to change a thing about himself. Just so he could be the perfect boyfriend she can brag to. But once Jimin at least dyed his hair blonde, she was  angry and Jimin realized that this girl never loved him. Just for his looks.