Chapter 28: The game of love

Jimin eventually turned off his laptop with the thought of going to the festival with Jungkook. Either way, Jimin believed Jungkook would be able to be out in public with others and it would be a perfect time to find out why he dreaded heading out. Jimin liked to think something simple like Jungkook was just antisocial. But even that didn't seem just right. Jungkook loved talking to Jimin and he had no issues with having Jimin lay down on his lap like nothing.

               Jimin gazed up at the vents and still noticed a little light was on as he knew Jungkook was still there. "Jungkook?" Jimin called out as he watched the light switch off and Jungkook flashed a light down the vent where he watched Jimin down in the red lighted room. "Still not getting some rest?" Jimin asked with a sweet tone in his voice but Jungkook only smiled and thought how odd Jimin has been acting. First Jimin was masturbating and moaning Jungkook's name and now talking to him sweetly. There was no way Jimin could stop his flirting with Jungkook even if he wasn't trying.

               "You love me, Park Jimin?" Jungkook asked so bluntly, making Jimin giggle and shake his head.

                "Oh Jungkook stop jumping to conclusions!" Jimin added. But Jungkook just couldn't see Jimin's blushing red face with the low red tinted room.

                "It's almost sunset.. Do you want to come over? Atleast one more time?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head followed by another sweet giggle.

                "No~ Jungkook, for a lonely guy you sure don't have issues with me being by your side~ do you want me?"

              "No." Jungkook answered so suddenly and gave a blank face. Having a moment in silence after as Jimin broke the silence with another flirty giggle.

               "You're so mean! Do you hate me?" Jimin wondered making Jungkook nod his head as Jimin watched him do so. "No you don't~"

               "You're right. I like to bother you." Jungkook then gave off a contagious laugh that caused Jimin to throw his head back and laugh from it. Covering his mouth and slightly turning red. "Shut up!" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin shook his head not being able to stop laughing. 

              "I love your laugh!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook just smiled.

               "Enough of this.. Are you going to get my mail tomorrow? I'm getting paid tomorrow so I don't want my check catching dust in the mailbox."

             "Ah, Jungkook get your own mail!"

             "I...can't.. J-Just get it for me."

             "What's wrong with you? No one is near the lobby in the morning. Just the landlord." Jimin added with a chuckle.

             "I know. But please do it. I don't want to go down there." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin thought it was a bit off. Shouldn't Jungkook atleast meet with the landlord if he was another resident at the complex?

               "I understand.." Jimin responded and stood up. "Jungkook, you live here and eventually you met with the landlord. He's such a sweet guy. Maybe he wants to check in with you. There are so much rumors about the third floor. He's too scared to go up there. Why not tell him you're alright?"

               "He can get up here on his own if he's worried. But I need you to get me my mail please..." Jungkook continued as Jimin set his laptop away.

               "How were you able to do it before?"

                "The landlord would bring it and drop it onto the steps or I had actually someone to bring it for me... But it doesn't matter. You'll do it for me right?"

               "Of course.  But, only if you say you love me~" Jimin giggled. Laying down on the bed and gazing up the vent.

                "No."

               "Then I guess your check can always collect dust." Jimin smirked as Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked down on the vent.

          "I love you, Park Jimin." Jungkook said so blankly, making Jimin blush and let out cute giggles.

          "Oh Jungkook! Such an animal!" Jimin teased, fanning his face from blushing too much.

            "Shut up." Jungkook responded as Jimin couldn't help but to continue his cute giggles that made Jungkook crack a smile too.

            At the moment, Taehyung was out in the lobby in silence, gazing down at the floor as Hoseok was sitting right by him in silence. Taehyung has been like this after storming out of the room and leaving Jimin. He only wished they never invested money on an apartment like this. It was enough to fill the boy up with doubts. Anger filled his mind and he couldn't stop to think Jimin was falling in love with another while Taehyung was neglected again. Hoping to wait for Jimin to break off his new relationship so he can try again. But Jimin was so deep into the game of love with Jungkook, Jimin wouldn't confirm it but Taehyung already knew what was happening.

          It would happen with every relationship Jimin was in. First Jimin hides the fact he's in love and slowly lures them in. Just to love them and then toss them aside without sharing a kiss or a moment to make love. Although, Jimin was still pure and took his feelings seriously, Taehyung knew this was how Jimin was. Loving others but not the one close by who really loved Jimin. However, Jimin only loved Taehyung as a brother and bestfriend. Never one to share a heart or to ever lay eyes on like they were to fall in love.

         Hoseok got excited when Taehyung would open his mouth to say something but cancels it out with a sigh. This made Hoseok wait for another time Taehyung would be closer to talking. This wasn't what Hoseok had in mind in the first place. He hoped by now the two would be in his apartment, drinking alcohol or even making each other laugh. It seemed like a fun idea to Hoseok so he kept the thought in for a moment. But just then, Hoseok got tired of waiting and decided to speak up.

          "So... Do you know what I do to cheer myself up? I like to laugh and make others smile! Why don't we go do something to get your mind off of this? It must be tiring to ponder on such a sad thought all day!" Hoseok added and leaned his head in to look at Taehyung blankly and try to make the younger smile out of the awkward silence the two shared. "My 'Husband' should smile! Come on I know you have a cute smile you're hiding from me!" Hoseok continued to make Taehyung at least smile and eventually, he did!

              "Ah, I'm sorry today wasn't what you expected... I am willing to do anything with you so I can make up the wasted day. I need to get things off my mind... Please." Taehyung added as Hoseok made a smile again before pulling the younger up from the lobby couch with so much force . Almost making Taehyung drop his glasses from his face.

            "Ah! I have a perfect idea for this! Let's drink in my apartment. I have champagne, beer... Green champagne~" Hoseok then chuckled happily. "All to cheer up my 'Husband'!" Hoseok added and suddenly gave Taehyung a kiss on   the cheek, causing Taehyung to fix his circular glasses and give a sour look in his face before laughing it off.

            "Thank you, Hoseok." Taehyung responded as he noticed a group of school girls were watching and giggling behind their hands at the two.

             "Oh, MY LOVE, QUICK WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED BY THE YOUNG ARMY! "

             "A-Army?"

             "TO MY AIRPLANE!" Hoseok shouted. Loving to cheer up everyone around him and make the girls laugh and stop hiding their smiles from under their hands. Hoseok walked down the hall of the first floor holding Taehyung's hand and letting out a hum of a song. "Green champagne in my airplane~" Hoseok sang as he unlocked the door of his apartment, making Taehyung smile through it all.