Chapter 6: Thankful

Jimin closed his eyes letting the voice sing him to sleep. He took off his glasses and closed his book, setting them on his bedside table and reaching over to the lamp and turning off the light. The man then turned over and  curled up on his side of the bed to close his eyes while listening to the mysterious man's voice. His melody was golden, the way he harmonized on the song was amazing and it astounded Jimin everytime. He loved the voice so much, he was starting to get too addicted to listening to it before he falls into deep sleep.

            "You... Have a beautiful voice..." Jimin interrupted, raising his voice as the singing stopped for a mere second. Jimin then began to worry, thinking he ruined the whole song and made the man leave. "P-Please don't go! I-I want to listen to you... Until I sleep!" Jimin raised his voice. Knowing the man heard him.

          Only then, The man continued to sing for Jimin, resuming with the song and making Jimin smile as he gazed up at the vents. He felt liked this man was starting to enjoy the attention Jimin only gave him and it was enough to make him continue singing.

           "Who...are we? Just a speck of dust within the galaxy...? Woe.. Is me. If we're not careful turns into reality.
            But don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow.. Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer.
            Turn the page, maybe we'll find a brand new ending... Where we're dancing in our tears... And God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young... It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run.. Searching for meaning. But are we all Lost stars Trying to light up the dark?
           And I thought I saw you out there crying... And I thought you call my name... And I thought I heard you out there crying...
          Just the same..."

          Jimin smiled and began to fall asleep. The voice kept singing until fifty minutes later changing up songs after another. It was like a mini private concert for Jimin. Taking breaks in between and soon realizing his fan stop complaining when he stopped. This meant Jimin was fast asleep and the man didn't have to sing for another fifty minutes. It was like the anonymous man sang Jimin to sleep from the start. Longing for his voice to be some use to someone like Jimin.

           "Goodnight~"
____________________________________

        By the following morning, Jimin woke up and stretched on his bed, looking up the vents and making a cute giggle afterwards. "Thank you! I slept well." Jimin said with a smile as he stood up and stretched his legs before walking into the bathroom to shower. Jimin had a calm sleep, it was like everytime he heard the voice, he was in a trance that swept him into a deep slumber. Atleast this is what Jimin felt towards the voice.

          While Jimin was brushing his teeth before getting in the shower, Taehyung woke up and scratched his head, gazing around the room in silence. " 'Get out I need to hear the voice again!' he said..." Taehyung rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. " 'Sleep on the air mattress! It's nothing' he said... Ugh, I do so much for Jimin and he never says thank you. Only talks to that voice. " 'T-Thank you. I love your voice, marry me! Have kids with me!' is what I bet he'll say." Taehyung bickered. Only then there was a knock on the door making Taehyung tilt his head.

           "Please don't be a neighbor asking for Sugar or the wifi password!" Taehyung sighed, finally standing up. Showing his shirtless body with just his underwear on as he decided to put on a long sleeved striped sweater. Taehyung then made his way to the door, fixing his hair and quickly swinging it open to see the same replica of the vase that was shattered down in the lobby yesterday, now with a small note attatched to it.

____________________________________  To the blonde boy I ran into yesterday,

I'm sorry for your vase... It was an accident. Here's another one! It's not the same but this is as close to as I remember it. Please put beautiful flowers or roses in it. The decor would look amazing. Thank you for understanding..

Again, My apologies.
____________________________________

           Taehyung stared at the note and rolled his eyes, thinking it was as close to a love note. "Jimin!" Taehyung shouted as he walked to the bathroom door to see Jimin in his underwear and without his shirt.

           "TAEHYUNG CAN'T YOU KNOCK?!" Jimin shouted, quickly grabbing his light blue robe and covering his body with it, tightening the belt around his waist.

         "Oh give me a break, you act like I haven't walked in on you naked before." Taehyung added with a laugh. "Ever heard of locks?"

            "S-Shut up.." Jimin responded, gazing down in embarrassment as Taehyung held out the note. Catching Jimin's attention. "What is it?"

           "Love note. It seems like your sugar daddy wanted to send you atleast something to get the relationship started." Taehyung teased and pointed to the living room, causing Jimin to grab the paper and walk to the living room, catching the exact replica of the clear vase in his eyes.

         Jimin quickly read over the note and looked up at the vase, walking up to it and bringing it inside. The vase wasn't so huge, it was big enough to fit in Jimin's arms and Jimin apreciated the boy for doing this. "He sent me another..." Jimin added with a smile. "How many people in this world do you find as sweet as this, Taehyung?" Jimin wondered with a smile, blushing slightly from how grateful he was.

        "The only one I know who's that friendly is you, Park Jimin. Don't tell me you want to be friends with this guy! People were talking about how this guy picked up glass with his bare hands and didn't bother to stop until you told him to."

          "So he's a little weird-"

           "No Jimin, you're the little weird one." Taehyung shot back making Jimin start to laugh and walk to the bedroom. "He could be this twisted boy who is so numb to the feeling of pain that he allows it to happen to himself! M-Maybe he's a masochist! You know how creepy those people are!?"

         "Come on, Taehyung... There's no way a sweet boy like that would gain pleasure from hurting himself. He must have felt really bad he broke the vase and tried his best to pick up the pieces to show how sorry he was. No mattter how firm the shards were!" Jimin added. Defending the boy he ran in to yesterday.

          "Mhmm... Keep living in that little journalist fantasy land, Jimin." Taehyung joked, walking over to his bed and threw himself on it to let out an exhale. "Ah... I missed my bed! Please.. Don't make me sleep out there again." Taehyung begged as Jimin shook his head and placed his hands on his hips.

            "Maybe... I should go see the boy today in the lobby. He will eventually have to come out and leave his apartment room." Jimin said making Taehyung groan from how stubborn he found Jimin on this issue.

           "If he turns out to be some gay-rapist that wants older men like you, then I guess he hit the jackpot." Taehyung added. "Same thing goes for you. What if he wants to takes cute things away too?!" Taehyung added, talking to his Tata plush. "Love you too!" Taehyung cooed and hugged the plush tightly.

          "And me?~" Jimin joked around, making Taehyung point his head up from the bed and gaze at Jimin, looking up and down from Jimin's appearance head to toe.

            "Ew." Taehyung replied sarcastically. Jimin then tossed a nearby pillow before walking out of the room to shower, only then.. Taehyung heard footsteps coming from the third floor making him hold Tata closer now. It was almost like the footsteps were heading the the side of the bathroom where Jimin was. But of course, only above him on the third floor.

          During Jimin's shower, he heard footsteps above him and only smiled, knowing it was the one who sang to him. This almost made Jimin want to talk to him through the vents. Jimin's focus then panned off onto the boy who gave him the replica of his vase. Jimin only longed to thank him now.

          "I'll thank him by waiting for him at the lobby. He has to show up eventually!" Jimin thought happily. In his mind, the mysterious boy will show up and talk to him, but Jimin never thought if the boy was to never show up at all... However, The man kept his chin held up high and felt positive about meeting him again soon.

           Hoping their paths would cross and their fate would be tied, blessing them to meet again and maybe have a friendship spark between the two. Atleast, that's what Jimin hoped for the most.