Chapter 77: Push away

A week later, Jimin was changing into a long olive jacket with long pants under it and his usual timberlands he would use and think of Jungkook every time he wore it. Today, Taehyung and Jimin was going to travel around to historical landmarks to wrap up the final blog and get ready to publish it by tomorrow... However, Taehyung wasn't going to travel with Jimin so the older still had yet to receive the two travel tickets to Japan.

          Taehyung stepped out of the bathroom with a big black coat, white   scarf, skinny jeans and white low shoes as always. The younger fixed his glasses on his face and picked up a camera to help Jimin with his blog for work. From now on, Taehyung was going to stay behind so he could be with Hoseok. Just last week, Taehyung couldn't tell if Yoongi was only teasing, but the older mentioned Hoseok was to blame about breaking up too. It wasn't just Yoongi. The younger felt he should ask his lover as soon as he was done helping Jimin out.

          Taehyung slowly started to realize that Jimin was silent almost all week and his contact with Jungkook was quiet. He only wondered what was wrong with the couple that bounced between happiness and somewhat silence. But just with this thinking, Taehyung thought of an idea.

          "Jimin, why don't you take Jungkook with you? It could be a cute date." Taehyung added. Trying not to think there was something up with their relationship.

           "Can't... He said he wanted time on his own.. He wants to think about leaving with me or staying and I said take your time.. But I never said a whole week! This is ridiculous. I went to knock on the door and he would just say he's busy. Ugh, he told me what was wrong with him... And he thinks he should be locked up in there because of it." Jimin scowled and tossed his recorder onto the bed. "He stole my hat the other day.."

            "Ah, Jimin what did he tell you? What was he hiding?" Taehyung wondered as Jimin thought of an easier and fast way to tell Taehyung so the boy wouldn't shut off his brain during it all.

             "So... There was this boy named Yoon Jyunhu. Jungkook's friend. He wanted to leave and travel the world, but Jungkook didn't let him. So Jungkook abused him mentally until one day,  Jyunhu snapped and grew crazy as soon as Jungkook told him he didn't love him. He tried to fall off the balcony but Jungkook didn't let go. Which resulted in him wanting to betray Jungkook and that's what made him drop Jyunhu from the third floor and down to the rocky shores below. After that, Jungkook thought he was a killer and took his friend's identity out of guilt. Now everyone believes Jyunhu... Which is Jungkook,  is a creep in the third floor in a relationship with a ghost. Which they believe is Jungkook since he was the one that disappeared to everyone after. It's really confusing but it makes sense." Jimin claimed and took his Polaroid camera and recorder to go traveling to the landmarks.

          "Oh, so the rumors are true?"

           "Somewhat."

            "He isn't a killer... He defended himself." Taehyung stated but Jimin only shrugged.

            "Jungkook is a very sensitive boy. He says he thought of many ways to prevent that as soon as he watched his friend fall and soon, he grew to have regret from that. I don't know... He wouldn't talk to me. I just hope he doesn't bail on me and ignores me until I leave forever."

            "He won't. He's only thinking... Right?" Taehyung chuckled and placed his arm around his close friend to smile. "Besides.. We need to catch a subway to Beomeosa. It's an old urban temple." Taehyung added as Jimin gave him a sour glare.

             "You make it seem like I've never lived in Busan before!" Jimin giggled as Taehyung smiled and patted his friend's back.

            "Ah, I'm going to miss traveling with you. Such a funny little guy." Taehyung added as he picked up his own camera and walked over to the door.