Chapter 68: Hold down~

Jungkook still kept Jimin's hands against the bed while he thrusted upwards into Jimin's hole, followed by whimpers and soft cries. Jungkook loved gaining control over the older while he kept him held down against the bed like this.

          "J-Jungkookie!" Jimin gasped and suddenly wrapped his legs around the younger's torso to feel Jungkook go in deeper into Jimin's entrance. "A-AH M-My h-hands.." Jimin huffed as Jungkook smirked, knowing what Jimin wanted. "P-please let me go, Jungkookie!" Jimin pleaded as he tried to wiggle his hands free from the feeling of his hand held down while he was just longing to hold Jungkook's body against his.

             Jungkook released Jimin's hands and moved his soft kisses down Jimin's chest and eventually, reaching his boyfriend's hard nipples as he began to suck on one softly while his hands were holding himself up, clenching onto the bedsheets while his tongue rolled around the areola of the nipple. Softly teasing the tip as he began to tug it gently with his teeth.

               "-ck~" Jimin groaned softly and kept his legs wrapped around Jungkook's torso and suddenly slammed his hands along the sides of the boy's torso to moan again, this time growing closer to a weep. "AHH~ H-Ah!" Jimin cried and kept his hands holding Jungkook's body down against his. Feeling the younger's firm muscles rub against Jimin's until they began to sweat.

             Jungkook was hot through it all as he kept his thrusts quickly. Moving his hot body against Jimin's and causing the man's body to jolt upwards in unison with Jungkook's. "Mhmm.. M-Ah~Ah!" Jungkook moaned along Jimin's areola and gazed up at the boy with such desire as he continued to lick along the hard nipple.

          Jimin's hands were still wrapped around Jungkook's torso as he struggled to hold Jungkook down on him countless times but his hands kept slipping due to how weak he would become and distracted towards the harsh thrusts Jungkook gave him. "AH JUNGKOOK-AH!  NGH~" Jimin moaned and could feel Jungkook slowly grow sweaty and brush his hair back from it so his bangs wouldn't get in the way.

            Jungkook licked his lips while he looked up at Jimin's lips, crawling up to the older and kissing him roughly, smashing his lips onto Jimin's as Jimin hummed his soft moans. Jungkook resumed touching Jimin's cock enough to feel Jimin pull his lips away and whimper loudly. "O-OH OH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried and at that moment, Jungkook thrusted into Jimin's prostate. Pummeling it and causing Jimin to feel closer and closer to his erection. He couldn't hold it in any longer and bit down on his own lip, leaving scratch marks down Jungkook's back from the pleasure.

             "Uh- Ah~ Ah... JIMIN! AH!" Jungkook groaned against Jimin's ear while he rubbed his index finger and thumb along Jimin's cock. Enough to make the older's eyes widen and gasp loudly as he slammed his hands down to the sides of the bed and shouted Jungkook's name followed by those pitched and sweet moans Jungkook loved hearing.

               Jungkook smirked through the feeling that caused sweat to run down the side of his head while he kept one hand planted down onto the mattress to keep his thrusts into his lover while the other helped Jimin reach his climax by softly teasing the the length and stroking upwards. Causing shivers to go down Jimin's spine from the hot sensation. Jungkook was keeping the same speed and motion when it came to thrusting into the petite man so Jimin could feel more of the pleasure he loved getting.

           "A-Are you close?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded quickly while his mouth was kept open and allowed his moans to escape.

            "I-I want you... t-to cum i-inside!" Jimin begged as Jungkook kissed the side of Jimin's head and embraced the feeling of Jimin wrapping his arms around Jungkook once more to pant and look down to see Jungkook still jerking him off from his thrusts. Jimin pressed his lips against Jungkook's lips again, moaning in between the kiss while the sounds of the headboard beating against the wall echoed in the room. Showing how swift Jungkook was going. But not enough to leave Jimin sore like last time.