Chapter 70: Harsh words

"Y-Yoon... Jyunhu?" Jimin asked as Jungkook's eyes widened. Jimin knew this name sounded familiar.. It was the name on the mail address for Jungkook! But why did the younger call him that in the first place? As Jimin started to think on it, Jungkook quickly dashed out of the room. Leaving Jimin to cup his face through it all. Jimin knew Jungkook wouldn't leave. Out of everything, Jungkook wouldn't leave Jimin at all alone in the apartment on his own. Jimin gazed at the door draw shut letting  out a sigh and looked down.

          Jimin understood the younger was very sensitive when it came to this. There was no way Jimin could hurt the younger over this because he looked back at the  time when Jungkook shoved the elder down at the lobby. Jungkook was just nervous and he panicked so he ended up hurting the man and even slapping Jimin through his anger and fear.

            Jimin remained in the room on his own. He didn't have it in him to pursue the boy outside because he didn't really know what to do. He didn't long to stay but Jungkook wanted him to stay no matter what. Staying for eternity just didn't sound good to the older so he thought maybe he should take Jungkook out of this apartment complex and take him out to travel the world with Jimin... But even that, the boy despised. Jimin felt hopeless and confused now and didn't know how to help his boyfriend since all the help Jungkook needed, he refused.

            Jungkook of course, was outside cupping his face and looking down at the ground while he rubbed his head softly in tears. "Jyun..hu..?" Jungkook whispered and shook his head again violently.  "N-No... Park Jimin... Not Yoon Jyunhu... Jyunhu... Is gone.." Jungkook continued as he gripped onto his hair, looking back at when he slapped Jimin across his face. "I... I did it again." Jungkook whispered in anger as he let out a sigh. "I hurt Jimin... I could already imagine how upset he is!" Jungkook whispered and looked back at the bedroom door. Yet Jimin never came to him. "He's sick of me... Sick of me being so stubborn... I don't know what to do with myself now. That face...that face he gave me was like he was afraid of what his love made me become.. What's wrong with me?!"

            Jungkook sighed and rubbed the temples of his head and contemplated on what to do. Neither wanted to patch anything up because the both of them didn't know what to do. In their minds, they alone were right while the other was wrong. That's why they couldn't talk this through. Jungkook believed he was right to keep Jimin trapped in the apartment forever by his side and miss out on life... But of course that wasn't what Jimin had in mind.

              Meanwhile, Taehyung was in Hoseok's apartment, laying on the older's bed while he cuddled with his lover. Taehyung thought of the little argument the two had earlier. In his mind, Hoseok was wrong for even holding Yoongi's hand in the first place and even using the two and tricking them into thinking they were on a date with Hoseok. It almost felt like Hoseok was playing the two behind their backs.

           However, Hoseok admitted to it and owned up to his words for Taehyung. Of course, he could never lie to his beloved like this. Taehyung knew he was wrong too. Even Hoseok was able to catch that Taehyung still had little feelings for Jimin but those feelings were slowly burning out at the moment. He was just concerned about the feelings Hoseok still had for Yoongi.

          While Taehyung was awake and gazing out into the dark room in the early morning, Hoseok was receiving text messages instantly and this made Taehyung realize it must have been Yoongi texting the man. Hoseok woke up and started to check through his phone as Taehyung softly turned his head to face the older.

            "Hoseok..." Taehyung whispered and closed his eyes from the light on the phone. The younger then ran his hands down Hoseok's shoulder to his arm and moved in to hug him. "...I love you more than him..." Taehyung added as the older turned off the phone and turned his head to look back at the younger.