Chapter 41: Late night touches~

Jimin gawked at the door, thinking on what he can put together with most of the puzzle pieces. Jimin sighed and kept staring at the locked door in silence as Jungkook walked up to Jimin and tilted his head.

       "Eh? What's wrong, Jimin? Can't lock the door?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin fixed his eyes on the younger. "It's nothing... Please... Let's get some rest now." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin nodded, walking back to the bed and layed down.

         "Jungkook... I just think it's off how... You chose to live up here on your own."

         "Easy... I like being alone." Jungkook replied, moving onto the bed and covering Jimin up with the covers. The older then turned his head to look into Jungkook's eyes in silence.

        "But didn't you have someone here that delivered your mail?" Jimin added. "Did you ever come across a ghost perhaps?"

       "Ghost? Ah no I haven't. Those are just stupid assumptions. Beside... The person is no longer here. They moved away..." Jungkook added as he met eyes with Jimin. "Gone.. So stop asking about it."

       "But Jungkook I- ah.. Never mind..."  Jimin thought and turned his body and face away from Jungkook's direction just to fall asleep quicker. So far he knew he was going to have pain in the morning so he remained there. Not wanting Jungkook to lure him in for another session. Jimin closed his eyes as Jungkook smirked and leaned in closer to softly place his hand over Jimin's exposed thigh, raising his hand up the big T-shirt and smiling by just feeling Jimin's thigh.

          "Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin opened his eyes to feel Jungkook glide his hands under one of the leg holes of the underwear and caress Jimin's soft, pale skin. "I hate that I do this to you..." Jungkook whispered. "But I just don't want to stop..."

        "Mmh... Jungkook.. No I have work tomorrow and I would like to make it to my apartment by morning..." Jimin whispered, feeling the boy rest his chin on Jimin's neck to softly leave Jimin a kiss on the cheek.

        "It won't take long... I promise and I won't make it hurt~" Jungkook whispered. It was like Jungkook completely changed from this sweet boy to this boy who couldn't stop wanting Jimin's body. Just by the first touch, Jungkook knew he would want more. This only left Jimin thinking if he was getting used again. But then, they weren't in a relationship together... so Jimin's feelings didn't matter. He just hoped there would be less touching and more kissing, hugging and late night cuddles or spoonings. Just the things couples do.

        Jungkook kept running his hand up Jimin's shirt and caressed his exposed chest from under the T-shirt. "Just... A little and I won't ask again. I just can't close my eyes and imagine how good it felt the first time... I wonder the second..." Jungkook added as he slowly tugged the hem of Jimin's shirt to roll it up gently so he can move Jimin in close. Slipping his hand under the waistband of Jimin's underwear. Jimin gazed down in silence as he watched Jungkook's hand softly touch his member. This made Jimin close his eyes and allow it. Even if he wasn't in the mood for it, he loved Jungkook and imagining it out of love made him want more.

         Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck as his hand fidgeted around under Jimin's briefs. "I won't hurt you... Okay? Trust me.."

       "Mm...hmm.. Jungkook..." Jimin whispered his soft moan followed by short breaths. He could feel Jungkook's fingers tease the tip of his cock. Rubbing his ringer along it. Little did Jimin know, Jungkook learned this from when he looked down to see Jimin playing with himself. "Ah... Jungkook stop... I-I changed my- ah..." Jimin whispered in huffs of sharp breaths while Jungkook's other hand was gently caressing Jimin's hair back into the touch. Jimin was just laying on his side while Jungkook was just behind him, touching him and softly rolling his hair back repeatedly.