Chapter 60: The pain in his eyes

"I-I thought I saw you out there crying...I thought I heard you call my name...I thought I heard you out there crying. Just the same...."

         Jungkook sang, tearing up slightly as he let out a sigh and looked down. Yet he didn't cheer up from his own voice at all. This made Jimin feel so bad for the younger that he just had to walk over to the younger and comfort him.

         "Jungkook.. You sing so perfect.." Jimin added, wanting to distract the younger from what just happened as he began to clap and smile at the younger. "So perfect~" Jimin continued as Jungkook still held onto the mail as he slightly jolted from the tears that ran down his eyes.

             "You... You really think so...? My... voice cracked a bit there." Jungkook added in tears as Jimin let out a cute giggle as he sat down next to the younger.

          "You're perfect either way, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin stated and let out a sigh. "Ah... I'm sorry I did that to you... Those people out there are jerks for looking at you like that! What's their problem?" Jimin asked, wanting to make Jungkook feel way more better. "Those are some disgusting people... Judging you... If only everyone can see how perfect you are, right through my eyes. They would understand you like the way I do." Jimin stated as Jungkook wiped his own tears, staring at Jimin through it all.

          "I'm sorry I left you alone to go through that on your own..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin gazed at the boy and smiled. Understanding that Jungkook wasn't someone so perfect to impress everyone right by him. "You must have been embarrassed to go through all of that on your own... Oh, I hate how I did this to you. I-I wasn't thinking!"

           "It's okay... Did the landlord... Bother you? Do you know him like that?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook grew silent and looked at the older silently.

            "It..  doesn't matter... Let's just say he isn't very fond of me..." Jungkook whispered and looked at the mail in his hands before flipping them over and covering up the address and name of the resident.

             "How could he not like you?"

              "Well... For starters... I pushed him in front of everyone in the lobby and ran off without apologizing. I disrespected an elder and shoved off anyone who was in my way... I guess I wasn't thinking this through. I just... don't like him. I don't hate him, however, I find it difficult to talk to him."

            "What does he expect me to do with that useless information? He isn't going to tell me.. So what does he expect me to do with something like this?" Jimin thought as Jungkook still looked as if he still had more tears coming from his gleaming eyes.

             "Why.. Am I like this..? Why doesn't anyone like me? Why can't I be social for once and go out to have fun like anyone else?" Jungkook whispered as Jimin looked at the younger and smiled, putting his arm around the younger gently.

             "I like you. I want to help you so we could go out together and walk around. You're nothing different than just a boy that hopes to fit in. Like a small cloud still searching for it's unique shape." Jimin mentioned, making Jungkook blush and look down at the ground.

           "If I... Can't make it, will you hate me? "

           "I'd never hate you, Jeon Jungkook. You are too handsome, too funny, too perfect to dislike. Even if the whole residents in this complex may despise you... You still have someone here who thinks you are pretty great!" Jimin said with a smile and patted Jungkook's back. "If we don't go... It still doesn't give you an excuse not to watch at least the snowfall with me."