Chapter 62: With you

Taehyung didn't know what was happening. He didn't like that Yoongi was here but couldn't really understand how was he here exactly at the same time they arrived and at the same location they chose to meet up. Just a thought like this left Taehyung to realize that Hoseok must have invited his ex to join them at the festival. Something romantic for couples... Not for ex relationships or new friendships to hang out together like nothing stood between them.

             "Hi, Tae-Tae!" Yoongi said with one of his cute smiles that made Hoseok shout happily at how cute this was. It seemed like Yoongi was able to play it off like this was nothing but the two knew very well how much they despised eachother.

        "W-What are you doing here, Yoongi?" Taehyung managed to ask as Yoongi placed his arm around Hoseok and kept his smug smile that made Taehyung want to roll his eyes at the moment.

           "Hope invited me to tag along and I couldn't say no!" Yoongi added as Taehyung's eyes widened and gazed at Hoseok for a moment. Baffled that Hoseok invited his ex, the one he claimed ruined him emotionally... Yet Taehyung was just as confused as anyone else on this...

            "Hoseok... Can we talk?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok looked at Yoongi and then at the floor.

            "O-Of course!" Hoseok added with a smile, masking away his slight fear from what Taehyung wanted to talk to Hoseok about. He knew what Taehyung longed to discuss. Taehyung stepped up to Hoseok and grabbed his hand to lead him away from Min Yoongi as he looked at the older.

       "Hoseok... What were you thinking? I thought this was supposed to be about us tonight. Don't we... Love eachother? Shouldn't we be able to go out for once? Hoseok, I thought this was supposed to be about us..." Taehyung added, lowering his voice into a whisper while he felt Yoongi just pierce his gaze over at him.

         "Taehyung... I just felt bad, okay? He's very lonely and... He told me what's between the two of you. I never knew you two didn't get along. I should've been able to see that! But... I just want you two to get along. I'll make up for today soon! I promise, Taehyung!" Hoseok added. Taehyung could pick up at how sorry Hoseok felt deep down and only let out an exhale, looking back at Yoongi who was giving him the stare Hoseok warned about before. The younger then looked at Hoseok and nodded his head.

          "Then I guess this isn't a date. Just us coming together to hang out..." Taehyung added.

           "I'll make it up to you. My 'Husband' deserves time with me~" Hoseok chuckled and patted Taehyung's back. "Don't worry... I'm yours." Promised the older and made Taehyung smile and nod his head happily.

           "C-Can we... Hold hands together during the first snowfall?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok smiled again. Enough to catch Yoongi's attention.

            "Of course we can!" Hoseok said slightly louder and laughed at how loud he answered out of excitement. Just then the two looked at eachother and laughed at their reactions. Meanwhile, Yoongi just stood from afar and only wondered what the two could be laughing about. He kept staring at the two. Feeling left out as he kept in his silence.

          As soon as Hoseok and Taehyung returned, Yoongi looked at how close the two were on their way to the park where the festival was held. As the night sky dimmed, the lights along the park lit up. Yoongi walked behind the two feeling regret about coming out to the festival with Hoseok. He just wished there was a spot next to Hoseok where he could hold Hoseok's hand again like before. He took Hoseok for granted and all he could do was watch the man walk up to another and make him smile just as much as Hoseok did for Yoongi when they were a couple.