Chapter 26: Not that easy

Jimin was in the bath, sitting down and thinking of the feeling he had during it all. He just couldn't really shake off the feeling of him being watched. Although, no one was really watching. "Was I.. Loud? What if he heard me?" Jimin wondered and sat up in the bath filled with bubbles and suds. The man then shook his head, Letting out a chuckle. That almost sounded like a nervous chuckle.

         "No... Jungkook wouldn't hang around the vents like that. Or else that would be creepy! Jungkook... Jungkook isn't like that. He is respectful and kind." Jimin mentioned and layed back onto the bath. Letting out a sigh. "I... I must be the issue here. I must be the one that's the problem! Jungkook doesn't want to love and he doesn't even know his sexuality! Who am I to force this onto him?" Jimin asked himself. He knew Jungkook wasn't into loving anyone and wasn't very into talking of his sexuality. Even if it seemed as if the two knew eachother as just friends, to Jimin, it seemed as if they knew eachother for so long in a minimum days. Already, Jimin was playing with himself with the thought of Jungkook touching him. The man knew this had to stop now. Jimin couldn't risk Jungkook knowing that he was slowly finding Jungkook attractive.  

            "I must be out of my mind for doing this to him... Doing this to me! I don't know what that boy has. I don't even know his secrets he keeps! How could I already grow sexually attracted to him?!" Jimin thought and let out a sigh afterwards. "What ever it is... I can't force him to like me. What he doesn't know is.. I would force people to love me in the relationship. But then I won't want them and I'll want another. I guess my body  wants Jungkook now. But I won't force him!  I can't manipulate him into that. He doesn't know how it feels to love..." Jimin said. "Even if he seems like an easy guy to manipulate into loving me, I can't do this to him." Jimin concluded.

              Jimin wasn't at all a perfect guy when it comes to relationships. Once he wanted someone, he would force them into the relationship without the other knowing. He alone was like a siren. Knowing he was slowly manipulating the one he wants and having them fall in love with him. It wasn't like he would do this on purpose, he did this unknowingly and before he knew it, the other was falling in love with the charming man.

              Although, Jungkook seemed like an easy target, the man knew he couldn't harm Jungkook like that. The boy didn't know how to love so what would that make Jimin if he lured in the boy so soon? However... that statement alone made Jimin wonder, "Who in this world that has been alive for twenty-one years and never fell in love once? He's hiding something... What could it be? Does he hate everyone and is trying to get rid of me? Or maybe he's lying to cover up the fact that he really could be a pervert or some killer!" Jimin then rolled his eyes. "What ever it is... It can't be that serious."

                Jimin remained in the bath tub pondering the thought. All Jimin knew about Jungkook was that he loved playing video games, loves almost everything Jimin loves and becomes too observant at times that creeps Jimin out. But only a little. Jimin then began to think of the rumors he heard the first day he walked in.. Maybe they were all linked to something that made Jungkook seem like this voiceless and dead spirit in the first place.
_______________________________________

               It was after the interview and Hoseok was looking at the empty cup of coffee he drunk while Taehyung was finishing up on writing the questions and answers. Overall, there was ten questions asked for the full page of "Becoming a Trainee" with the questions finally answered, Taehyung smiled at the answers on the notepad and stood up. Making Hoseok smile and grow excited about leaving with Taehyung atleast somewhere than just sitting and waiting for nothing in the coffee shop.

             "Thank you so much for the interview today! Please give me anything I can contact you with so we can hang out soon!" Taehyung added with a smile. But Hoseok only tilted his head, wanting to know if they will hang out after the interview.