Chapter 20: Right in front of you

Jimin watched his close friend leave the apartment to go meet up with the trainee at a nearby coffee shop. Jimin figured it would have been much more better if he gave the floor where Hoseok was living so Taehyung wouldn't have to head off and look for the coffee shop, yet it would have been off to send Taehyung to the apartment of the trainee he had yet to meet. Jimin just knew deep down that they will become close and best friends.. Or even closer than friends if Hoseok was open to dating. In Jimin's mind, He thought they would be a perfect couple and this could steer the feelings Taehyung had for Jimin away.

          Later, Jimin was out of the shower with a bathrobe on as he heard something drop from the balcony and it was the box Jungkook sent from the third floor. Jimin stepped outside, not caring if he would get extremely cold by the weather outside. At least the sun was there to keep him warm. Jimin gazed at a wooden small chest on the patio of the balcony and smiled as he went to pick it up and open it to see Jungkook's keys for his mail.

            "It would be better if you just come out and get it yourself." Jimin said, hoping Jungkook would hear him but all he heard was the balcony dividers slide close from the third floor. "He did realize that I am all alone now, right right? Theres no need to run from me if no one is around me." Jimin thought. Believing Jungkook only ignored him because the younger thought Taehyung was there. Another person who might look at him with stares that Jungkook can't handle. However, that wasn't why Jungkook left Jimin unanswered. The younger was still a bit jealous because of what happened. It didn't seem like a big deal to poke at, but to someone who hasn't had a friend in a while or even communication, Jimin was Jungkook's everything as a friend now.

               Jimin soon changed out of the bathrobe and wore something comfortable to see Jungkook and of course do a bit work at the younger's apartment. Jimin threw on a dark blue and loose, sleeved shirt, black, oversized sweater with a hoodie over the sleeved shirt, blue jeans that were torn around the knees, and timberlands. Not remembering that Jungkook would always use it at home or even the time Jungkook bumped into the older boy.

                Jimin adjusted his hoodie over his blonde hair, and held his laptop in his suitcase he would have around him every time he would do work outside of his apartment. Jimin then walked over to the side of his room where the vent was and gazed up. "Jungkook! I'm going to your apartment now! Just wanted you to know that!" Jimin added. Wanting to let the boy know he was going to show up at the apartment soon. Yet, Jungkook was just sitting in the abandoned apartment room, gazing at the vent he listened to Jimin from.            

                Jimin soon had the mail in his hands, and arrived to the third floor where he pointed the flashlight of his phone on on the space around him so he can arrive to Jungkook's room. Jimin knocked on the apartment door and waited a while until Jungkook approached the door. "He's here.." Jungkook whispered as he stopped in front of the door in silence. "He's going to bug me and tell me to watch his stupid romance movies... Shouldn't he do that with his new husband? Jungkook hissed. Even he was confused about what he felt towards the older man. At times he longed to have Jimin there as company, but then at times he would hate to have Jimin there because of the time Jungkook wastes on someone who already has a great life. Jimin doesn't get stares from everyone and comments, he found the love of his life, has a well paying job and could go out to the docks and gaze out to the sea whenever he likes. But Jungkook couldn't. Or else it would have been an issue for him in so many levels.

             Jimin knocked again and held a big smile on his face. "Jungkook!!" Jimin raised his voice as Jungkook quickly swung the door open so Jimin wouldn't make a ruckus.

             "H-Hi Jimin." Jungkook greeted the man. It would always be moments like these where he would suddenly grow all shy around Jimin. Mostly because this was their second time locking eyes and talking to each other again. Jimin looked down at Jungkook's attire and smiled. The boy was wearing loose black joggers, a white T-shirt and timberlands. It seemed like everytime Jimin would see Jungkook,  he would have the most biggest smile on his face. Jimin stepped in to greet the younger as he longed to take off his shoes for proper house manners, yet Jungkook didn't mind it.

          "Oh.. Jimin. You could keep them on." Jungkook added. Realizing they were matching shoes. Yet he didn't want to point it out. In the younger's mind, he believed that it was a way friends matched shoes. Unaware that matching shoes was mostly a couple thing in South Korea. Jungkook closed the door and let out a sigh. Still upset about what he heard last night. Yet he didn't want to confirm it with Jimin or else that would make him seem like a stalker.

         "So Jungkook, today will be some nice shows on Tv! Oh and we have can watch some of my favorite romance films. I brought them in my suitcase. They're here because when I was coming to Busan, I packed up my romantic films with my laptop." Jimin added and opened his suitcase on the coffee table, getting down on his knees to look through the movies he can have Jungkook choose from. "Here, choose!" Jimin added with a smile on his cute and chubby, pale face. "I also bought movies from overseas. But don't worry. There's subtitles in them too! I hope you can read quick!" Jimin giggled.

          Jungkook gazed at the many movies Jimin set out in front of the table. Randomly choosing whichever movie so blankly. "This one.." Jungkook chose a movie as Jimin's eyes widened realizing Jungkook chose a popular erotic movie from abroad called "Fifty Shades of Grey."

          "Oh! Oh Jungkook you don't want that one!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook picked up the movie and gazed at the cover where a woman was pressed against the wall by a man that was kissing her. "It seems pretty romantic.."   

           Jimin quickly snatched the movie and stuffed it back into his suitcase. "It's a bad movie! Horrible! I'll throw it away soon." Jimin claimed nervously as Jungkook picked up another movie that seemed as if he knew what it was so he gave a sour look. "...'Frozen Flower' You watched that? It's erotic. I never knew you were into that." Jungkook said, finally cracking a laugh as Jimin snatched the movie back and stuffed it into his suitcase.

            "N-No that's Taehyung's favorite movie!" Jimin added as Jungkook picked up another erotic movie.

             "..'Rujiko' another erotic movie? Hey... Wait a second these two kind of look like us!" Jungkook added as Jimin snatched the movie and threw it in his suitcase.

            "NO THEY DON'T!" Jimin shouted followed by giggles. "I'll choose the movie, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin stated ad Jungkook set down on the couch and watched Jimin pick out a movie.

             At the time, Taehyung was at a technology store where he was looking at recorders to get Jimin one. He was nervously looking for the best one for his friend... Yet he was hesitating since he worried he might not get the one like the original but he hated to see Jimin panic over his own recorder. The least Taehyung could do was buy Jimin another one. Taehyung looked around nervously as a voice crept up from behind him. Catching him off guard.

            "Hi!  Welcome! My name is Jung Hoseok and I came to help! I'm new here so I love to help customers." Hoseok added, wearing a royal blue shirt with buttons down the middle, as the shirt was tucked into his bright khakis while he wore black comfortable shoes. The man had such a beautiful smile, he constantly kept checking the time for his interview but Taehyung recognized the name and got to know the face.

            "Jung Hoseok.." Taehyung added, pushing up his glasses before holding his hand out to shake hands with Hoseok. "Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung, I'll be the one interviewing you for Park Jimin on the life of a Trainee in our weekly magazine. I never thought I'd run into you here." Taehyung metioned as Hoseok had such a gleaming smile now that he grabbed Taehyung's hand and shook it out of excitement.             

             "WOW!  Thank you so much! I'm glad we ran into each other!" Hoseok added happily, gazing at Taehyung's charming glance under the glasses and his cute smile that kept Hoseok's bright smile going. Instantly, Taehyung knew that this interview was at least going to be the highlight of his miserable day from last night.