Chapter 5: A peculiar cloud

As soon as Jimin began to help, the boy stopped picking up the glass and slowly gazed up at Jimin. His eyes were beautiful, they were round, dark brown with a few parts being light enough to show a gleam in his eyes when he stared at Jimin.

          "Alright, Alright! Nothing to see here!" Shouted the landlord as he held a broom and handed it to Jimin. "Please be more careful next time, to the both of you." Said the Landlord as he dropped the broom in Jimin's hands with it's own dust pan along the side. Jimin grew silent, gazing at the broom as he looked at the young man in front of him. Jimin picked up an odd feeling from this silent boy. Almost as if he can feel that the silent boy was starting to dislike Jimin for causing him to worry and result in the cuts on his hands from picking up the clear glass.

           Jimin stood up, but the boy didn't. He was sitting and holding out his bloody hands that cupped the seperate pieces of glass, wanting Jimin to accept it. "Oh... Um, you can put them on the ground. I'll sweep it up and get rid of it." Jimin mentioned, but the boy just stayed there, still maintaining a balanced crouch.

          "Are you deaf? Mute?" Jimin wondered as the silent boy shook his head and placed the glass on the floor, taking a few pieces out of his hands and just cupping his bloody hands before standing and gazing down at Jimin, a bit surprised at the height difference. "Are you shy?" Jimin kept asking as he noticed the boy inhale to say something.

           "I'm sorry for the vase..." He said followed by an exhale as he awkwardly passed by Jimin and dashed to the stairs, only cupping the wound close to his chest while he ran. Jimin heard his voice, glad the boy wasn't mute or deaf so he didn't have to feel guilty about the young man's attempt on trying to pick up the pieces even if his hands were covered in blood.

          Jimin gazed down at the bloody clear glasses, quickly sweeping them into the dustpan so no one else can see it. Especially any young children that would pass by. While Taehyung started to help the delivery man take in the furniture in the lobby and up the steps, Jimin finished sweeping and sat in the back of the delivery truck to watch over the things so no one could steal a thing.

           He looked back at how the boy looked, trying to take a grasp of it in his mind so the mysterious young man can show up in Jimin's mind often. Jimin gazed down at the minor cuts on his hand that didn't really hurt that much. Jimin stayed by the truck and looked at the apartment complex, feeling his hand slowly turn numb from the weather. Jimin breathed on his hands, huffing warm air to it as he watched Taehyung come running back to take in more things.

            "Taehyung, can you do me a favor?" Jimin wondered, coming up with an idea.

            "No." Taehyung replied, ready to drag a big, dark brown headboard.

           "What do you mean no? Bring me my recorder it's in my luggage!" Jimin demanded as Taehyung walked up to Jimin and flicked his forehead.

          "Who are you to boss me around, Little guy?~" Taehyung teased making Jimin quickly try to bite Taehyung's finger but the younger was quick enough to yank his hand away and give off a fake frown before chuckling and dragging the headboard away on his own until the delivery man came to help Taehyung again.

             Soon, the truck was almost close to being empty when Taehyung returned quickly to finally give Jimin his recorder. "Sorry, I almost forgot!" Taehyung laughed setting the recorder on Jimin's thighs.

        "I hate you." Jimin joked and picked up his recorder, watching Taehyung let out a cute smile and take a few boxes to the apartment. Jimin gazed at the docks up ahead, gazing at the blue skies while he stood up as soon as he saw the delivery guy coming back.