Chapter 27: The recorder

Taehyung reached the apartment hall of the second floor with Hoseok by his side. Believing Jimin would still be with his new friend. But as soon as Taehyung walked into the apartment, he could see that Jimin was sitting down on the couch wearing a white sleeved sweater, black shorts to his knees and white socks over his ankles. Taehyung was shocked to see Jimin was still here and didn't dare to ask why.

            Jimin was holding up the recorder up to his ear, listening to Jungkook's nice voice that was enough to make him smile and close his eyes. However, Taehyung noticed Jimin had his old recorder back and this only caused him to hide and tuck in his recorder behind him. "Jimin..?" Taehyung called out as Jimin opened his eyes and smiled, standing up and holding out his recorder with a gleam in his eyes.

              "Oh! Taehyung look! I have my recorder now!" Jimin added with a giggle. "Jungkook found it for me! Isn't he the sweetest?" Jimin added with a smile and looked down at his recorder. "You were right.. It did show up!"

             "Ah.. I'm proud you found it." Taehyung mentioned and let out a sigh afterwards. Making sure he hid the new recorder he spent almost half of his day looking for. In his mind, he longed to get back to Jimin and surprise his best friend with the gift. However, Jimin was already finding happiness from Jungkook who already caused him to smile.

                 Hoseok saw this and looked down to see that Taehyung was feeling hurt now that he actually made time from his day to buy Jimin his new recorder to replace the other... However, he didn't want to bring it up now and stayed silent about it. Hoseok then stepped out to give  Taehyung some time and of course, leave so it wouldn't get awkward again. He waited for Taehyung outside now.

         "I thought it was lost..?" Taehyung added as Jimin giggled and shook his head.

         "Turns out I left it at Jungkook's floor!  Ah, Jungkookie is so sweet. Hear his voice!  I lost my recorder and he filled it a bit with his beautiful voice." Jimin giggled and played the audio of Jungkook singing.

           "Seems like a waste of audio logs.." Taehyung growled and folded his arms.

            "That's not important! So..? I see you met with Hoseok~ what was he doing here?" Jimin added with a giggle as Taehyung rolled his eyes. He knew Jimin was proud Taehyung would stop chasing after him now.

            "He was coming here to hang out with me.. But I promised him we'll be alone. Yet you're back from Jungkook's now." Taehyung added. "Jungkook isn't even that great. I can sing, I can bring you a recorder filled with so much songs!" Taehyung continued as Jimin stepped back from how angry the boy was getting over this. "I.. can break a vase and buy another and surprise you with it." Taehyung continued but Jimin only sighed and shook his head.

                 "Taehyung.. Please calm down! You sound so jealous right now and I don't like it one bit!"

                  "Well of course I'm jealous! You're never there for me when I need you.. When I want you! You'll rather be there for some complete stranger you only knew for a while!" Taehyung growled  walking back to the room to see Jimin's bed covers were gone and it was nothing but a bare mattress. "Where are your bed covers?!" Taehyung asked as he walked up to the bed and looked up at Jimin.

            "They... got dirty..." Jimin responded as he looked down and folded his arms to rub them in a slight of embarrassment that showed in his red rosed cheeks.

             "Oh honestly Jimin! There's a perfect bathtub to do it on! Besides... This Jungkook of yours doesn't even sound real!" Taehyung raised his voice. Causing Jungkook to walk up to the vent and hear the two arguing.

              "Who are you to tell me he isn't real?!"

              "He. Isn't. real! Jimin I don't think this boy is good for you! He seems shady." Taehyung assumed but Jimin just looked up the vents and back at Taehyung.

         "You.. don't even know him.. Like I do.." Jimin claimed. Knowing Jungkook was listening now. "Let's just stop this. Did you get the answers?"

             Taehyung  just took out the notepad and new voice recorder from his pocket and quickly tossed it on the bare bed out of jealousy. "There's your answers..." Taehyung added as Jimin looked at the new recorder box.

             "Taehyung..."

             The younger then rolled his eyes and walked out of the room quickly to go hang out with the one who actually cared about him. But deep down he still cared about Jimin as a friend and a love interest. It was tough to get over the one you love but it was of course, easy to fall in love.   Jimin looked down at the recorder and sighed, sitting down on the bed to pull out his laptop and the notepad to work on the magazine. However, he left the recorder untouched.

           Jungkook watched Jimin sit down on his bed and start working as Jungkook took another picture of Jimin with a smile. He only did this to tease Jimin, so he took a picture with flash to get the boy's attention. Jimin quickly gazed up to see Jungkook smiling everytime the flash was on and the light was enough to fill the room with light only for a short second.

              "Hi, Jiminie!" Jungkook said as Jimin smiled and gazed up.

              "What are you doing up there taking pictures, you creep!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook turned on a flashlight he found from the room Jimin dropped last  time. "Thief!" Jimin shouted and layed back on the bed to keep his gaze locked on Jungkook up the vents.

          "I found this. If you want it... Come up here and get it." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin shook his head.

           "It'll be a great game changer if you'd come here.." Jimin giggled. He stood up to walk to the curtains to pull them shut and leave the room in a red light that seemed more romantic and calming. "Come on. I can't keep going upstairs to see you. Why can't you meet me here? A friend would do that for another~"

              "Well I guess I'm not your friend." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin kept giggling.

               "Ah, let me finish up my work!  You're wasting my time." Jimin added as Jungkook resumed taking pictures from up the vent. Using flash to tease Jimin repeatedly.

              "Stop! I'm trying to work!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook still continued while Jimin was still working and typing the questions and answers to send to the magazine designer.

              "Are you coming back?" Jungkook wondered. Wanting to atleast watch another movie with Jimin. But of course wait until Jimin falls asleep so he can touch him again. The younger didn't know what this behavior was... He was just curious about Jimin's body. That he wanted to see more than Jimin's topless body.. He wanted to see more of it. But of course, he knew never to ask. Even if he didn't love the older, he knew asking would make Jimin leave him for sure. Jungkook just had to be slick with taking pictures of Jimin just to look at him.

           Jungkook watched the film and gazed at the sex scenes. Growing curious on how that would feel with Jimin. He was curious at the moment and wanted to see more. As he waited up on the third floor, he placed on earphones and layed by the vent where he was watching Jimin work. On the younger's phone, he watched over the video of Jimin masturbating from earlier.

            Meanwhile, Jimin still kept his view on Jungkook as a pure and innocent boy who still had his secrets. Jimin only longed to find out. Even if it drives him insane, he had to eventually get around to it and ask the boy eventually. Yet he just needed a perfect time to ask.

              While Jimin sent the questions and answers to the magazine designer, he came across this ad on the district page that talked of "The first Snowfall Festival"  being held around the center of the park for couples out there to watch the romantic season come to them. Jimin smiled at the ad and knew he had plenty of time to convince Jungkook into going with him since the festival was going to be around the following month when there will be a greater chance snow was to fall and fill the town with glistening snowflakes and white sheets of snow. Setting an appropriate mood to ask.