Chapter 23: A questionable feeling

At the coffee shop, Hoseok was sitting with Taehyung at a table as the younger held a small paper with the questions written all over a small notepad Jimin used before. Taehyung looked over the questions while Hoseok looked over his phone and waited to be interviewed.

         "Ugh what are these questions Jimin wrote?! 'What would you do if you met an attractive boy?!' What?!" Taehyung shouted in his head. "This is stupid... Now I need to write a new set of questions!" Taehyung panicked and looked up at Hoseok. "Small change of plans... I hope you don't mind waiting a bit longer? I'm sorry... My partner gave the wrong questions. I'll come up with new ones now!" Taehyung assured as Hoseok nodded and still had on a big smile.

          "No worries! Take your time. I'm all yours for the whole day!" Hoseok mentioned. Taehyung then began making up good questions on the spot. Mostly questions anyone would ask if they wanted to follow in the trail of fame. After a while of writing questions, Taehyung looked up to see Hoseok sitting across the table patiently.

           "Thank you for waiting! I'm sorry.. My roommate could be crazy at times." Said Taehyung, sitting up and pushing up his glasses.

           "Oh that's fine. I do nothing along my days. Practice is at every other day. But not on these weekdays. It's my break time." Hoseok said, already answering one of Taehyung's questions. "So, what do you have for me?"

           "How many years is it required to train until debut?" Taehyung read off the first question and answered the other question Hoseok answered on his own.

          "I've been a trainee for half a year now. I've been told I'm going to debut on my own as a solo artist. I decided to take up dance and rap!" Hoseok mentioned as Taehyung looked down at his notepad again.

          "Have you ever got to travel overseas as a trainee? If so, where?"

          "No, haven't travelled as a trainee. We are too busy training." Hoseok answered.

           "Are you able to visit your family time to time?"

            "No. Today is my only day of the week off. I can't travel all the way to Gwangju and be back here by tomorrow morning to work out and dance. There's so much work! Very tiring..."

             "Do you miss your family?"

             "Of course I do! But, I guess I have to do it or else I'll be waiting for nothing. You have to be strong if you'll be a trainee. It's dancing all day to be the best." The older said as he looked at the cafe menu. "Do you want anything?" Hoseok asked. Since he was older than the younger, it was only fair that he offered the boy.

             "Oh! No thank you, that's okay. Let's just get this over with. I don't want to take up all of your time today while you should be resting for practice tomorrow."

             "Nonsense. I'm getting you coffee and atleast a muffin!" Hoseok offered and looked at the menu. "It's my way of saying thank you. Maybe after the interview... I'd like to get to know you more. I have no one to talk to since my other friends are busy resting for the day. Do you want to hang out with me today? Do you have time?" Hoseok wondered while he kept his childish gaze locked onto the menu. Picking out the things he will get.

          Taehyung took a moment and gazed down at the recorder in the box he bought for Jimin. The younger then looked up at Hoseok and smiled. "Yeah, I have nothing planned for the day. So why not? I'm in need for a friend." Taehyung mentioned. He longed to have someone there for him since, Jimin, Taehyung's partner, his best friend, was no longer going to be there for him... The younger longed to meet someone who would be there for him when times get rough.