Chapter 50: Hold close

Jimin giggled moving the character around and shooting random zombies and supply crates while Jungkook held Jimin in his arms and let out cute smiles once Jimin would look back at the younger and wait for guidance on what to do next. To Jungkook, it was like watching a Four year old playing a game and moving the character around joyfully and obliviously.

             "Ah Jimin complete the first mission already!" Jungkook added as Jimin shook his head, continuing to giggle to himself.

             "Mm, no I'm playing the game like you said!" Jimin giggled moving the character around in circles.

              "Can you please pay attention to your surroundings?" Jungkook hinted at the zombie approaching Jimin slowly.

             "T-TAKE IT!" Jimin shouted and quickly handing Jungkook the controller  and laying back on Jungkook's chest with short giggles coming from his mouth.

             "You should have listened to me. Now you don't even know how to play. Slacker." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin took a moment to stare at the younger.

              "Hmm.. I wonder what would happen if I was to block your view~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook smirked and let out a soft scoff.

              "Do it and I should punish you." Jungkook whispered as Jimin smiled at thinking what type of punishment Jungkook meant.

              "Punishment? What are you going to make me do?~" Jimin asked and raised his eyebrows, thinking dirty on the statement.

          "Lock you outside where it's dark." Jungkook responded, going through the first mission in the game.

           "Oh.." Jimin responded followed by a pout.

           "You weren't thinking about...? Oh Jimin, you're so dirty!" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin kept his cute pout and trying not to laugh from Jungkook's lecture. "JIMIN!" Jungkook shouted making Jimin continue to giggle.

            "Shut up you're using up my time. I'll have to work now." Jimin added and grabbed his laptop, holding up the screen so Jungkook wouldn't close it again.

            Jimin then started to write reviews on how Busan was. He had yet to visit historical landmarks with Taehyung to write the final blogs of their trip... Yet Jimin delayed on it so he wouldn't have to leave so soon. It was almost like Jimin was slowly starting to fear Jungkook when it comes to telling the younger about his departure to leave his hometown. He didn't know what Jungkook had in mind when Jimin mentioned the thought of leaving.. But what ever it was, Jimin knew Jungkook wouldn't hurt him over it.

         After typing up the entry and sending the draft to Taehyung through his e-mail, Jimin yawned and gazed at Jungkook to see that the younger was still playing the game. Not wanting to stop until he finished the whole game in order to actually review it. "Ah... Jungkook.. Still playing?" Jimin whispered and yawned after.

           "It's part of my job." Jungkook responded. Just then Jimin layed by Jungkook's laptop to get some rest. "Ah you always want to sleep on me. If you're going to sleep here... Sleep on me." Jungkook stated and brought Jimin in his arms and kept the boy locked there once more.

            Jimin smiled while his face was buried in Jungkook's chest. Inhaling the sweet scent of the younger and blushing. This was what Jimin enjoyed, yet he longed to have more of Jungkook. Not just his warm embrace. Jimin wanted to kiss Jungkook like before, kiss him on his lips and feel ignited by Jungkook's touches. However, Jimin had to sit there and do nothing but just sleep it off. No matter how much he desired Jungkook in a sensual way.