Chapter 47: Deadline

Four weeks later, the new month was finally here which meant 'The First Snowfall Festival' was right around the corner. Recently, Taehyung tried his best to avoid Hoseok no matter what. He would exchange short conversations with Hoseok and would pass by the first floor to see Hoseok talking to Yoongi still talking about the project and by now, it seemed as if they were closer. This gave Taehyung a hint that Hoseok no longer needed him. So Taehyung tried to ignore every urgent text from Hoseok and avoid running into him in the hall.

           As for Jimin, he would find Jungkook growing sweeter and kind to him. It's been a while since they last time gave each other pleasure. Only because Jungkook promised he wasn't going to use Jimin like that any further. Which left the title in their relationship as 'Friends with benefits' pointless. All the two did together now was sleep in each others arms, hug, kisses on cheek but now... Never on the lips. Jimin at times thought of this and realized Jungkook was just treating Jimin as a closer friend now. No longer kissing or touching to fill them as the title they had before.

            Jimin didn't want to think on it too hard, recently he felt Jungkook was mostly becoming too obsessive to the point where Jimin would take a day off from the younger. Yet this only broke his heart even more. Jimin's heart still grew heavy over Jungkook and longed to have Jungkook fall in love with him so it could work. Yet along those weeks they spent together, Jimin only found more drawings of himself, some were inappropriate and showed him on the bed with his legs spreaded while he kept his eyes shut. Touching himself. At times it bothered Jimin... But then he ignored it and felt something was under it all like Jungkook's endless obsession for Jimin. Yet when Jimin would turn the page, he would see drawings of himself smiling, or even holding hands with Jungkook and gazing out to the sea. Making the older feel like Jungkook did love him in some way. Enough to give Jimin hope in it too.

          Jimin woke up to look around his room in silence. It was another day of work and time to spend with Jungkook. But this time, Jimin hoped to bring up the conversation on the festival with Jungkook. Just before, Jungkook was unsure and said he might attend but Jimin needed to assure of him being present on the festival. Yet, Jimin had little doubts of ending up going with the obsessive younger since Jungkook doesn't like walking out often.

               Just a few weeks back Jimin felt Jungkook's touches and only longed to feel it again. Yet everytime he would try to get a kiss from the younger, Jungkook would dodge it and refuse a kiss or even dodge those moments where Jimin would try to seduce him for sex.

              Jimin stood up and walked over to Taehyung's bed and tossed himself on top of the younger to try and wake the boy up. "Taehyung! Wake up we have work today!" Jimin giggled and pulled down the blanket over Taehyung's face to see the boy was hugging his phone with bags under his tired eyes. With every glance, Taehyung's eyes stinged too! However, Jimin wasn't surprised. He has seen this before and almost a full month Taehyung has been like this. No matter how much Jimin tried to talk to Taehyung about it, the editor ignored it.

         He was heartbroken and didn't want to talk to Hoseok. Not even to sort out a thing about it! "Leave me alone... I'll get up eventually..."

             "Ah, Taehyung how many times do I have to tell you? You could be over thinking this... Talk to Hoseok... He must have been texting you like crazy."

            "He has..." Taehyung whispered as Jimin sighed and sat on the spot by Taehyung on his bed. "I've just been telling him I've been busy..." Taehyung sighed. "I doubt he would like to see me since the festival is finally coming up and I haven't been talking to him for quite some time now. You know, it's just like how you would take days off from Jungkook and say you're working. Just to avoid him... But then... He still sings to you at night like it's his job." Taehyung stated and stood up to place his phone down.