Chapter 36: Breathtaking~

Jungkook pressed Jimin back against the bed forcefully, enough for Jimin to let out a huff and gaze up at Jungkook with desire. "Ah- you didn't have to lock the door." Jimin giggled silently to the boy as Jungkook slowly brought his eyes up to meet with Jimin's, travelling his hands down to the older's waist where he brought him close to kiss Jimin again.

          "Just so you wouldn't leave..." Jungkook added as he softly pulled down Jimin's jeans to expose the older's underwear. Jimin looked up silently while he moved his head up to kiss Jungkook again until the boy finally pulled Jimin's underwear down too. 

       "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook suddenly leaned in to lock lips with Jimin passionatly, making sure Jimin was fully naked now while the older dropped his hands down to Jungkook's hips, wanting Jungkook to take off his underwear too. "I-I'd never leave you.." Jimin whispered. Only then, Jungkook quickly brought Jimin's hands against the bed and looked at Jimin seductively.

          "Promise...?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded, freeing one hand from Jungkook's tight grip to caress the side of Jungkook's face to look at the boy.

         "Yes... I'll never leave you.." Jimin assured as Jungkook leaned in to kiss Jimin's neck, softly kissing him and then sucking a wet hickey along the side of Jimin's neck. Yet, Jungkook didn't stop there. He dropped his hands down to Jimin's cock and slowly stroked Jimin's sensitive cock upwards and against his stomach while the boy traced Jimin's rim with his fingers. Making a shiver go down Jimin's spine. "Ah.... Jungkook..." Jimin exhaled, feeling the boy tease him.

          "Hold still...." Jungkook whispered as he raised his hand up to his mouth and licked his ring finger and middle finger. Coating it with saliva until he spreaded Jimin's legs forcefully and sat up to look down at Jimin's rim. Jungkook bit his lip sexually as he inserted his fingers into Jimin. Stretching Jimin's entrance until Jimin closed his eyes tightly while Jungkook started to shove it in and out of the older.

          "Mmh ah- Jungkook... I want it.. P-Please don't tease me like this.." Jimin let out a cry as Jungkook leaned down to softly leave kisses on Jimin's chest, leading to his torso as Jungkook sucked a purple hickey there. The boy gazed up to give Jimin a sly look in his eyes before dropping his head down to lick along Jimin's rim. Jungkook suddenly brought up the older's hips and licked his tongue along Jimin's rim, making Jimin close his eyes and start to moan for the dominant.

             "You like it this way?~" Jungkook whispered in a seductive tone that left Jimin baffled. He never expected Jungkook to act this way. Jungkook smirked as he continued to tease his tongue along the underside of Jimin's body while Jimin had his thighs resting on Jungkook's shoulders. The boy's hands were softly rubbing upwards on Jimin's thighs, causing Jimin to let out unsteady pants while he closed his eyes, feeling the sensual feeling of Jungkook softly sucking and licking around Jimin's anus.

       "Ah-AH!  J-Jungkook!" Jimin mewled as Jungkook stopped and dropped Jimin's hips down to quickly press Jimin's legs against the bed. Jimin opened his eyes to see the younger swiftly pull down his waistband and lean in closer to Jimin and tease his tip against the man's pure rim. "Ngh... Jungkook p-please."

         "I bet Taehyung won't pleasure you like this... Hm?" Jungkook claimed and crawled up to Jimin, raising Jimin's right leg over the younger's shoulder so he can have a better angle on Jimin. "Answer..me.."

          "CK- N-No! Ah~" Jimin hissed as Jungkook raised Jimin's leg too high to rest over his shoulder. "F-Fuck.." Jungkook smirked as he suddenly pressed in his erection that was getting wet from the slit by Jungkook just hearing Jimin whine from the pain he wanted and begged for. As soon as he inserted his cock in, Jimin arched his body and gasped from how big Jungkook was inside of him. "A-AH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried loudly as Jungkook started to thrust into Jimin. Hearing the moans he wanted to hear.