Chapter 64: Misconceptions

Jimin followed along Jungkook as he was getting dragged far from Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi. Jungkook just didn't want Jimin getting his hands dirty and of course, jumping in on something that had nothing to do with him. Jimin looked forward to see him holding hands with Jungkook as the younger was bolting towards the other side of the dock, far away from the three.

           "Ah, Jungkook you could have let me say hi!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook shook his head.

           "No. You are with me. Besides, I don't like either of them." Jungkook added with a smile as he then took a turn to walk with Jimin over to a food cart that sells dessert. "Are you hungry?"

            "Jungkook, how could you not like them? You barely even know them." Jimin giggled as he looked at the small board of what the cart had to offer. The sweets that was being prepared there was bright multicolored cotton candy, thick, warm and fluffy waffles served with ice cream and whipped cream, softserved ice cream that came in yogurt, ice cream flavors that consisted in strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and mint chocolate. Lastly, there was goldfish bread with bean paste inside it,  baking until it reached a crispy look with just a fluffy inside that housed the bean paste. 

           "I'll buy." Jungkook offered as Jimin smiled and looked up at Jungkook.

           "You don't have to, I wil-"

            "Two waffle ice creams with whipped cream and one big multicolored cotton candy." Jungkook said as he pulled out his wallet while the elder started to make the fluffy waffles in front of them and make the cotton candy in the meantime.

            "Ah, Jungkook you didn't have to! I can buy-"

            "Shh. If you keep talking I'll order you the bean paste goldfish."

            "But Jungkook, I don't like beans!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook made a smirk.

             "Oh I know you don't~" Jungkook responded as he could see the elder who was preparing the desserts, hold a smile at how cute Jungkook was to his boyfriend, Jimin. Jimin then hugged Jungkook and let out a giggle as he placed his head on the younger's shoulder. There was no way Jimin was ever thinking of ruining such a beautiful moment like this by telling Jungkook that he didn't have long to stay in Busan forever. Just the way Jungkook wanted it. Jimin thought of other ways to stay... But the only way was to blog the same usual things in busan and slowly lose popularity on the company's blog, or... Quit the job and stay for Jungkook. Which Jimin wished he didn't mind doing... But he loved his job no matter how much headaches came his way.

            Jimin walked over to the bench that face a long dock similar to the one by his apartment. He sat down and waited for the younger there as Jimin  had to think more on leaving soon. How could he tell the one he loves, someone who hasn't been in a relationship before, someone who's heart grew weak by watching the love of his life even utter a word about leaving... And someone who was familiar to the life of isolation and was capable of going back if one thing didn't go his way. Jungkook was sensitive about this.

           "What the fuck do I tell him? Look at him... He's too happy. He's never been this happy before! I can't tell him... But even worst... I can't lie to him." Jimin thought and rested his head on the palm of his hands while gazing down at the concrete pavement under the bench. "I can't think of this now.. I should be happy and enjoy spending time with my Jungkookie. Not think of ways of letting him down easy." Jimin sighed. "If I don't think about this now... When will I ever? He deserves to know..." Jimin added as Jungkook let out a chuckle behind him while holding the items in his hands.