•°Bonus°•

Five Year Later

            In a clinic in Busan, Jungkook was sitting in a clinic room on top of a hospital bed while a doctor held a needle against Jungkook's finger. The boy wore a black, long sleeved shirt, blue denim jeans and black shoes. He looked at the older doctor insert a needle to Jungkook's fingertip as the man looked up at the younger. "Do you... Feel than Mr. Jeon?" The doctor asked as Jungkook looked up at the man to shake his head.

             "I do! And all I'm doing is just looking at it!" Shouted Jimin as he carried a younger boy in his arms. Sitting on a one seat couch against the white room walls. Jimin had on a white sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans and black matching shoes with Jungkook while he wore a black choker on too. Jimin carried a young boy in his arms that held Jimin's phone in his small three-year old hands.

          The young boy wore a blue jean jacket over a black and white sleeved shirt and blue jeans with timberlands too. The three-year old boy was watching online videos of rappers perform on stage and singers too.

           "Thats great, Park Jimin. But, I was talking to Jungkook." Said the doctor as Jimin giggled.

            "Doctor, my name isn't Park Jimin anymore. It's Jeon Jimin!" Jimin said raising up his left hand to show a gold wedding ring just sitting on his ring finger.

            "Oh that's right! I keep forgetting that." The doctor chuckled as he focused back on Jungkook to continue trying to pinch Jungkook with the needle. Hoping he would feel pain, but it was tough for him due to his injury on his head along his parietal lobe. "Do you feel anything?" Asked the doctor again as Jungkook shook his head. "I guess we'll have to give you another medication." The doctor added as Jungkook looked over at the little boy in Jimin's arms smiling at the phone.

          "What are you smiling at, Jyunhu?" Jungkook asked as the small little boy giggled and looked back at his father. Jyunhu was named after Jungkook's friend that he still remembered in his heart no matter what. He named his adopted son after the late boy years later.

           "Uncle Tae!" Jyunhu said happily as Jimin titled his head to look at what the boy was looking at. It was Taehyung performing on stage while he wore a black and white tux performing on stage for many others there. The camera then zoomed out to the crowd as Jimin could see Hoseok and Yoongi clapping and cheering the younger on.

"I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry my brother..
숨겨도 감춰도 지워지지 않어...Are you calling me a sinner?"

           Jimin then giggled as he looked up at Jungkook. "It's another video of Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi." Jimin said as Jyunhu paused at Taehyung and pressed the phone up to his father's face.

           "I want to see uncle J-hope and   uncle Tae!" The boy said as Jimin shook his head and caressed the boy's hair back.

           "They are at Seoul. Can't drop everything to come here." Jimin added as Jungkook scoffed.

             "Jyunhu, don't worry about them. Let's go out for ice cream after." Jungkook said as the Doctor finished giving Jungkook an injection and placed a band aid over the shot. Jungkook then got up and held out his hand so Jyunhu can hold and follow. "I know a great ice cream shop! Then to the beach to look at the sea together!" The younger said with a smile as Jyunhu gave Jimin's phone back and held his Father's hand happily.

          "Jungkook you spoil that boy too much." Jimin giggled, standing up and putting away his phone in his pocket and holding Jyunhu's other small hand.

           "Come on, Jiminie! He's our little baby." Jungkook cooed making Jimin giggle as they walked out of the doctor's room to walk down the hall of the clinic together.

            "You're right. Our little prince deserves the world!" Jimin said sweetly to his son as the boy gave a cute smile to his two parents. Jungkook and Jimin started to swing the small boy gently in their hands as the three-year old boy giggled on their way to the ice cream store and then to the beach together as a family.