Chapter 55: Clingy

"You... are literally someone else when it comes to that." Jimin huffed as he turned his head to look at Jungkook. "I think I'll need to change my bandages now because of you!" Jimin giggled sweetly while Jungkook layed on his side of the bed, only a bit far from the older.

         "I only do that to please you, Jimin~" Jungkook added as Jimin smiled and layed on his side to face the younger.

          "You know... I always wonder if you really do like the things I like... Or were you lying to me?" Jimin asked with a sweet smile.

          "I.....really do like everything you like!"

      "Hmm.. Do you like sour stuff?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head. But Jimin just stood there and smiled. "Oh? you don't?"

             "Wait... No!  I do!" Jungkook giggled as Jimin shook his head.

             "I like sour stuff.. Ah, Jungkook why are you lying? I thought you were being honest with me!"

             "I just wanted you to like me and for you to think I am such a nice guy..."

             "Ah Jungkook you didn't have to copy me! I was born in busan fir-"

             "Yes I know!" Jungkook chuckled as he pulled up the blanket to cover their body. "I'm sorry... You're my only friend and I wanted you to love having me as a friend... As much as I love having you as mines." Jungkook added and let out a sigh. "So I lied so we could at least relate to each other and bond. I feel so embarrassed now." Jungkook then watched Jimin move in to smile at the younger.

            "Don't change for me... I'll accept you either way. If you like video games, that's okay! I may not like them... But I did enjoy playing with you. Even if I wasn't doing a great job, I did have fun!" Jimin added with a cute giggle, looking at Jungkook face to face, knowing he couldn't move in to kiss the younger like they could before or even during sex. That, was something different between them.

            "You... Don't want me to change for you? You're so sweet to me, Jimin! I... Just wish you could stay here for me. Even if we aren't nothing more than friends, it feels good to have someone by my side everyday. I love that."

          "Hmm... I enjoy being here with you too! Maybe I could be your roommate now~" Jimin joked but then, Jungkook's face lit up.

          "Oh! Yes Jimin you should! That way you won't ever think of leaving me like this! Move in with me!"

          "Ah, N-No!" Jimin giggled and turned over to face the side of the room. "You're taking things too far~ I already have a roommate." Jimin added as Jungkook looked at Jimin, shifting his gaze from sweet to jealous and possessive within seconds.

          "Then... If I am your friend, why don't you stay? I know you have a roommate, but does he really matter to you so much to make you stay with him?" Jungkook asked with a hint of his jealousy. Jungkook moved in to caress Jimin's hair and look deep into Jimin's eyes. "…What... does he have that I don't...?"

           "You don't think I like him, do you? Oh Jungkook, you're too possessive with this. I don't want him. He has someone."

           "Then that means you could live with me now!"

           "Mm... No Jungkook I can't. He's still my roommate... But I do come back to you every other day. Right?" Jimin asked with a smile as Jungkook turned his body away from Jimin and faced the ceiling with a serious face, rolling back the bang that covered his left side of his eye sightly. "Jungkook, don't be like that."