Chapter 59: Those judging eyes

Jungkook sat back down onto the bed and placed on his shirt while Jimin stood by the door. For a second there he could have sworn he heard someone other than Jimin that called out to him. This made Jungkook sit down motionless as he kept his glare at the wall.

           "Jungkook... Still silent? Are you okay? Do you... Want to stay here and watch the snowfall from the other balcony? You know... The balcony in the opposite room from here. I thought you would have a balcony here but you don't. But, it's okay! We can still watch the snowfall from the window." Jimin mentioned as Jungkook raised his hand up to rub the temples of his head. "Headache?"

             "Just a little... I was thinking about something. Your giggles are familiar.." Jungkook added as Jimin giggled again.

          "You've been by me for quite some time now! I'm surprised you don't find my giggles cuter than that!" Jimin added as Jungkook turned his head to face Jimin. The younger then stood up and began to take off his pants in front of Jimin so he could change into his joggers.

          "Well I never said they sounded horrible. They're cute... It just sounded familiar." Jungkook added as Jimin smiled.

          "Familiar as in what?" Jimin asked as Jungkook took a moment to think as he slipped on his joggers, right in front of Jimin to see the older blush and look up at Jungkook in the eyes.

          "I think your giggles just remind me of someone off a drama." Jungkook added as he looked at Jimin and patted his head. "Do you want to get my mail for me today?~" Jungkook asked with a cute smile.

            "Ah Jungkook why don't you get it for once?!" Jimin giggled as he layed back on the bed and spreaded his legs while he placed his shoes on the mattress and looked down at the younger who had his hands in his pockets. Looking down at the older who was laying down on the bed playfully.

            "You have to get it for me... Please.." Jungkook begged as he caged Jimin under by placing his hands over Jimin and planting it against the mattress. "I'll do anything you want me to do..."

           "Anything?~" Jimin giggled and sat up to look at Jungkook closely. "Alright then. Follow me." Jimin added and moved the younger aside so he could follow.

          "Jimin..? Where are we going?" Jungkook wondered as the older held Jungkook by his hand and guided him out of the room.

          "We are going to go and get your mail together." Jimin said with a smile as Jungkook's eyes widened and pulled his hand back. Causing Jimin to stop walking.

           "I... I can't!"

            "Jungkook we are eventually going out soon and I want you to atleast be ready. Come on or else I'm leaving and won't come back until time for the festival." Jimin shot back, making Jungkook grow nervous and running his hand through his hair as he looked down, ready to panic.

           "J-Jimin... Jimin no I'm not ready!" Jungkook said as Jimin scoffed and looked at the boy.

            "I said I wasn't going to force you... But if you really want to come with me to the festival... Then we both need to make some adjustments to make it and what you need to do is walk out with me... Atleast to the lobby and that's it!" Jimin stated as Jungkook shook his head and walked back to the room, making Jimin just sigh and sit down on the couch.

           The older sat there and thought this through. At this rate, Jungkook wouldn't be able to go if he can't make it outside those doors. "Ah.. What am I doing? He won't leave this place.. I should know that by now and should understand this is how he is. Silent and isolated." Jimin whispered to himself. Jimin wanted to at least have Jungkook show up to the festival. It seemed romantic in Jimin's eyes and he couldn't wait to experience such a thing with the younger... However, Jimin felt like that goal would slip from his hands due to Jungkook always refusing to go out.