Chapter 49: Videogames

Jimin thought of how Jungkook's tone suddenly changed when it came to Jimin mentioning the thought of leaving. It just never made sense on why Jungkook became too overprotective when it came to that topic. Jimin just had to touch on the subject again to see what was going on.

          "Did... Someone special leave you, Jungkook..? You can tell me.. Tell me about those moments you dread to tell. You know I would never go off and make fun of you about it..." Jimin mentioned while he gazed up at the younger still paying attention to the game and ignoring Jimin. "I-I'd never tell..."

           "You'd never tell? Mm.. Isn't that surprising..." Jungkook responded and pressed a button to start the game after the story introduction.            "What's that supposed to mean? " Jimin inquired as Jungkook looked down at Jimin again.

            "You know what you did... Remember when I told you not to mention my name to anyone? Yeah? You did and now I don't know what to say about that.." Jungkook whispered as he looked at Jimin, making the older look away. But just then Jungkook set the controller down and positioned Jimin's face to look him in the eyes. "What should I do to you now? Look at me..."

           "I-I'm looking at you... I'm sorry I told Taehyung about you..." Jimin sighed and wanted to look away but only feared on doing so due to the sweet boy slowly turning into a scary and possessive man. If Jungkook did have someone leave him like this.... Could this behavior Jungkook displayed be the same one he did before that caused such a thing to happen in the first place?

            "Listen here, Jimin and I want you to listen closely.." Jungkook added, cupping Jimin's face and looking at the older. "Would you like it if I go around posting about how you and I kissed, had sex or even start a relationship that revolved around this?"

            "Jungkook..."

            "Well? Would you like that?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin sighed and shook his head.

           "No, Jungkook..."

            "Good... So don't mention a thing about me or what we do. Not even to Taehyung himself. No matter how close you two are... I don't care. I want everything between us to remain silent. Understood, Jiminie?" Jungkook added with a smile as Jimin sighed and nodded his head again.

            "You... Never talk to me about anything..." Jimin whispered. "What's so bad about your past? What did you do to be shunned by everyone? Why am I still asking you this and never getting answers?"

             "Because... I want you to stay." Jungkook added, laying Jimin back onto the couch and hovering over him. "Jimin... You don't have to worry about the little things, just ignore it and we'll be okay! Don't you want to be my friend with benefits?"

             "No... I don't want that..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook got silent and looked at Jimin.

            "W-What do you mean no?" Jungkook whispered as he got off of the older to look at him.

          "Jungkook... We don't even kiss or have sex like before.. How could we be something like that? What's the point in it when I try to at least start something with you like that... You don't want it..?" Jimin continued to ask the boy before him.

          "I-It's that... I just don't want to do something like that anymore. It's not good for me or you." Jungkook whispered and looked forward at the Tv. Jungkook only did this so his obsession with Jimin's body would stop but his drawings would keep getting more explicit than before... Showing he still longed for the older.

            "Then... I guess we're just friends now..." Jimin sighed and reached over to his laptop to work. "I understand, Jungkook..."

           "Jimin... Come on don't be like that." Jungkook sighed and closed Jimin's laptop to pull him into his arms again to lock him in so he could play video games. "I... Will still go to the festival with you." Jungkook assured as Jimin gazed up with the little tear in his eyes running down while his lips curved into a smile.

         "I thought you wouldn't go.."

         "I never said that. I said I might but now I am very sure I'll go. No matter how much I hate that. Ah, Jimin instead of going out with the crowd, let's go to the docks. I always wanted to go there... I haven't been to the docks in so long." Jungkook then took a moment to think on something as he gripped onto the control tighter. "Jimin?"

            "Yes, Jungkook?"

             "You won't leave me anytime soon, right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin felt nervous on what to say. He didn't want to make Jungkook hate him if he leaves, yet he couldn't lie to him until his last day. It'll only make things worst. "No..." Jimin replied and lied before Jungkook. But this was enough to cause a big smile on Jungkook's face.

              "Y-You won't?! Ah, oh good I thought you would leave! I can't have you leave me... Not my only friend here!" Jungkook sighed. "I don't know what I'd do without you here to make me laugh or give me a reason to draw." Jungkook stated.

             "But one more question... Why would you hate me for leaving? What if it's urgent for me to leave? You won't hate me would you, Jungkook?" Jimin questioned and cupped the younger's face.

             "Because if I let you in... I expect you to be here for me everyday. Even on those days when I'm stressed, I want you to be here no matter what. Spending the whole day away with me doing what ever we can! It's the point of being closer friends." Jungkook mentioned. To Jungkook, he thought of Jimin as a closer friend he slowly started to admire. So the boy tried his best to keep Jimin in his reach. Not wanting Jimin to go off and leave him, soon meet another man and live happily ever after. No, that's not what Jungkook wanted. The boy would even tie Jimin down on his bed if he had to just so Jimin wouldn't think of ever leaving.

              It was moments like these Jungkook realized he was growing obsessed over Jimin. Just because he claimed he hasn't loved anyone ever, Jungkook didn't want to lose the one he was learning to love. Soon wanting to confess during the first snowfall and by the docks where he longed to kiss Jimin. No longer kissing as friends or friends with benefits, but as lovers. The thought of it made Jungkook smile and he just hoped the only thing that won't jump in his way to ruin it all was the fear and anxiety of seeing others... Gazing at him and looking him in the eyes. Judging or even thinking many things. Yet, it could just be a simple stare that ticks the boy off... Even if there is no meaning to everyone's stares, Jungkook took it all as a threat to himself.

          "Jungkook.... If it isn't much trouble... I want to stay over tonight. I haven't done so in a while but I want to now! Just so I can hear you sing to me a little closer. I-I know we aren't friends with benefits anymore... But it doesn't hurt to sleep close together for a bit." Jimin giggled and held Jungkook's hand. "You'll be able to watch over me so you wouldn't have to worry about me coming a little late. Okay?" Jimin assured. To Jungkook this sounded even better and caused Jungkook to hold Jimin tighter in his arms.

          "Oh Jimin! why don't you just stay here with me forever?!" Jungkook added happily. This was the happiest Jungkook has been in a while and Jimin knew this was what Jungkook wanted out of anything.

          "Creep~" Jimin giggled as Jungkook chuckled and continued to play the game he had to review. The older then reached over to his laptop once more, but Jungkook quickly moved it down onto the couch and held Jimin tightly in his arms. "Jungkook I need to work!"

           "No, you're staying here close to me!" Jungkook chuckled and held the remote close to Jimin's hands. "Pay attention, it's the tutorial and I want you to at least play." Said Jungkook as Jimin shook his head already giggling.

        "No! I need to work! I hate video games." Jimin added as Jungkook shook his head and held Jimin close, bringing Jimin's hands onto the controller to teach him to play.

        "Ah well if you don't give it a shot I won't let you leave this spot." Jungkook added with a smirk.

        "Jungkook you make it seem like this is torture~" Jimin said in a sweet voice. "I don't mind.."

         "Oh you will. If it wastes your precious time for work~" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear and placed Jimin's hands onto the controller to play. "Now, pay attention to the tutorial." Jungkook responded making Jimin blush and enjoy the feeling of Jungkook right behind him and explaining the directions into his ears like sweet whispers.