Chapter 71: A big change

Taehyung gazed at the red mark on the side of Jimin's cheek and only tilted his head in confusion. It was obvious Jungkook slapped him, but why? Jungkook was always described as a sweet and innocent boy... But suddenly, he slapped Jimin roughly and left the apartment with a sour attitude and that caused Taehyung to worry.

              "Jimin..." Taehyung called out silently as Jimin looked at the ground and nodded his head.

               "Yeah... I know.." Jimin responded.

               "Why...? Why would he do this to you?! How could he?" Taehyung worried as Jimin cupped his own face softly.

                "He doesn't want me to travel and leave him..." Jimin replied and this made the younger before him grow too concerned.

            "...Jimin... You just let him hit you?"

            "I... I didn't know he was going to do it! I always thought he was this sweet, yet creepy boy but I didn't mind that part. Now, I think I allowed him to grow like this. He claims he isn't obsessed but... He's in love with me. I should have known not expect a lot from him because... I knew the boy wasn't very familiar to love." Jimin stated as Taehyung grew worried.

           "Aren't you.. Going to talk to him? He was here for a while and when I showed up, he was quick to leave. I think he hates me.."

           "He gets a little jealous time to time.. But I'd always be there to calm him down. However, I don't know what to do with him now! We both think we're right and he got upset because of that. Jungkook... Wants me to stay by his side... Forever..." Jimin claimed but then he shook his head. "But you know I can't do that! I offered to take him with me but he refused. I want to talk to him but we'll just argue again... I might as well give him some time to think this through."

            "Do you.. Want me to go smooth things out?" Taehyung offered but that was something Jimin couldn't allow.

              "This isn't about you and I can't send you up there to his apartment... He'll get upset and you did say he looked upset.. So please don't go up there. Let things settle on their own. I know Jungkook wouldn't stay far from me for so long." Jimin claimed and stood up to change the covers on his bed.

              "Yeah... I'm not even going to ask about that." Taehyung laughed, cheering Jimin up at the moment.

           "So, i saw you with Yoongi and Hoseok... I thought the two of you were on a date?" Jimin wondered and this made Taehyung sigh.

           "..Hoseok.. Still has feelings for Yoongi and he's trying to get rid of it. But I knew what he was doing the whole time. I'm not new to this." Taehyung claimed and sat down on his own bed to hug his Tata plush. "I... Just feel like he would grow out of it but he still texts him and I can't help but to feel uncomfortable in that situation. I know he loves me but maybe.. I guess we both need to give them time. Eventually, Hoseok will come to me when he's ready." The boy then sighed as Jimin took off the covers and set them into the bin.

        Just then, Jimin's phone chimed as Taehyung looked over it to see a new email was sent to them, advising them about how long they had left in Busan and telling them to soon take pictures of the historical landmarks to wrap up the blog. Luckily, Jimin took pictures for the first snowfall for the next blog in Busan, so they had extra time to stay.

              "Jimin..? Boss is sending us an email about traveling to Japan again."

             "Back to Japan?" Jimin said with a smile. "That'll be great! I'm excited to go back!" Jimin said as Taehyung looked at the letter online.