Chapter 80: Two peculiar clouds (FINALE)

The next morning, Jimin was packing up as he checked through his luggage and packed up his clothes. Constantly looking at the time. The man was no longer worrying about Jungkook and by now he just wanted to leave as soon as possible. He didn't felt like waiting and begging again. It was about time Jungkook finally understood what it meant to Jimin when he wanted the boy to travel with him.

          Jimin was wearing his timberlands again, wearing a white coat and black sweater underneath with black skinny jeans. Jimin still had yet to wait for the boy at the docks so Jimin was in a hurry. Even if it seemed as if Jungkook wasn't going to make it, Jimin wanted to atleast wait for the boy since he still had hope for him.

             "Jeon Jungkook... I swear... If you don't show up... I'll- ugh what will I do? He won't care..." Jimin thought as he looked up the vents one last time and back at his luggage. "I'll have Taehyung ship me my furniture..." The man said and placed on his white gloves. Picking up his recorder in his hands and luggage that was packed with his laptop, clothes and blankets. It wasn't enough but it was good to travel lightly.

           Jimin stepped out of the apartment and reached the lobby to see the Landlord sitting there with a smile. But deep down, he was still troubled. Jimin notified the man saying he was moving out and Taehyung was going to stay there now and the landlord allowed it so Jimin would be able to leave and make sure the rent isn't too high now that Taehyung was the only resident that lived in the room.

          After checking in with the Landlord, Jimin took a good look back up the stairs before walking out to the docks up ahead to record a final log in Busan as he waited out his one hour left for Jungkook. Hoping he'd show up.

            At the moment, Jungkook was in a rush, throwing on a black coat, wearing his timberlands and placing on Jimin's beanie he took the other day. He held the ticket in his bag along with his passport and ID he still had from before, leaving behind Jyunhu's items for the father. Jungkook was free now. He had nothing holding him back and all was left was to see the world with the one he loves as he kept his best friend in his heart as always.

            "I-Is he down at the docks? I hope he is... Ugh this is so uncomfortable. But I need to do this for Jimin! I need to confront the landlord and tell him about Jyunhu. That's the only way Jyunhu can rest peacefully." Jungkook added, putting on black gloves and dragging his luggage to the door.

          Jungkook carried the keys of Jyunhu's apartment and finally locked the door, taking one last moment to gaze down the lonely halls of the third floor. "Goodbye, Yoon Jyunhu..." Jungkook said as he walked away. Finally leaving the hall forever.

             Jungkook reached the lobby as he approached the front desk and set down the keys of the apartment and looked at the elder. "Mr. Yoon..." Jungkook said as the elder looked up to meet eyes with the younger.

            "Jungkook... You finally decided to leave, huh?" Mr. Yoon said with a smile as he looked down at the keys of the apartment room for his son. "I won't charge you... I won't get you in trouble.. just knowing you were there for my son is enough to make me smile."

         "Mr. Yoon.. I-I.. I'm sorry.. Jyunhu fell that night and I was to blame.. But I only did it because he wanted to kill me.." Jungkook apologized in tears as the elder brought out a tissue.

         "Jyunhu wasn't right in the head and I understand. It's stupid to fight over someone who died so long ago. Even if I don't know where his body is... I just hope he's resting now." Mr. Yoon said with a smile. "I can tell you and Jimin are leaving together. I wish you both the best." The landlord added as Jungkook smiled through his tears and went around the desk to hug the elder tightly in a way of showing apology and comfort.