Chapter 57: Morning talk

A few days later, Taehyung sat up in bed, looking to the side of the room to see Jimin was busy working off on the blog. Today was the day of The First Snowfall Festival and Taehyung was a little worried about going with Hoseok. After Yoongi left that day, Hoseok never touched back onto the subject so Taehyung can add in he wouldn't be in Busan for so long. He wanted to atleast warn the older before having to leave so suddenly.

              Taehyung rubbed his eyes and checked his phone to see the usual morning text he would get from Hoseok almost everyday. It seemed romantic and Taehyung absolutely loved it! But the only thing that would slow down the feeling was mostly Yoongi. Jimin looked up to see Taehyung already checking through his phone and Jimin let out a giggle. "First thing in the morning, you always check that phone of yours!" Jimin giggled as Taehyung smiled at the older.

         "Hoseok sent me a message... I have to respond to it!" Taehyung said cutely and took out his glasses to read what it said since he couldn't read so clearly in the morning or even at night.

          "What does it say?" Jimin asked as Taehyung took a moment to blush at the cute text.

          "It says... 'Good morning my lovely 'Husband', today I will talk to Yoongi about taking one day off so you and I could watch the First Snowfall together! And of course have fun at the festival. Just as planned.' And that's all he sent." Taehyung added and looked up at Jimin to see the older's reaction.

           "Husband? That's adorable! I hope the two of you have fun today." Jimin stated as Taehyung tilted his head to gaze at Jimin with concern.

          "Aren't you going, Jimin? You and your Jungkook?" The younger asked, standing up and stretching as he fixed his glasses just above his eyes. "To atleast watch the first snowfall? It's pretty romantic."

           "Of course we are! He's been mentioning it a lot lately and I couldn't be more happier than I am now. He... Even wants to go to the festival and he's never EVER!  been outside of his apartment. I think this is going to be the best experience ever!" Jimin stated feeling ecstatic to finally go out with Jungkook. "Taehyung you should finish up work for the day so you wouldn't be stressed. Go calm and have fun!" Jimin stated as Taehyung held up his phone to respond to Hoseok's text.

          "I just hope Yoongi doesn't ruin it... Why do I get this feeling that he would?" Taehyung asked with a sigh as he looked down, typing up a text for Hoseok.

          "You're just nervous. If Hoseok loves you... He wouldn't go out his way to ruin what he has with you and invite Yoongi!  It wouldn't be fair for the both of you." Jimin mentioned as Taehyung nodded. Deep down the younger was scared of getting Yoongi on his bad side and only wanted the older to grow to like him. Not despise him. Taehyung didn't like having atleast someone who hated his guts… it made the boy feel guilty.

            Yoongi did claim he would make Hoseok his... Even if he had a shot before, he still wanted Hoseok back but Hoseok was in love with Taehyung. This only left Yoongi facing a one-sided love on his own. "How... Do I get Yoongi not to hate me? I know we discussed it on the phone the other day... But all he did was give me a glare!"

         "Don't try to fix anything. It's all about you and Hoseok today. Spend it as if it's your last day here in Busan! Tell him you love him and don't forget about telling him that we will eventually have to leave some time in the future." Jimin mentioned as he finished typing up the final sentences of his blog about the upcoming Snowfall festival he will be sure to blog about the following day.

          "W-What about you and Jungkook...? You said you couldn't tell him because... He doesn't want you to go anywhere. Isn't that like him keeping you here against your own will? You have a job to travel around the world. Do you want to throw that away-"