Chapter 34: Second thoughts

Jimin held a bright lantern light in his hands as he walked down the stairs, muttering to himself. He looked back at how close the two were for a kiss. Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's waist, while the two were lost in eachother's eyes, sharing a few seconds of breath when suddenly... The phone went off and this ruined the moment the two had together. Breaking away a close bond together.

            Jimin rolled his eyes and face palmed as he looked back at the ruined moment. He just wished the delivery could have waited a bit longer so he could have a moment and finally kiss Jungkook. Even if the boy wasn't interested in Jimin, he too looked as if he wondered how a kiss would feel. "S-Stupid phone! Cockblocked our kiss.." Jimin hissed as he reached the second floor to see  lights set down by each door to give light to those people who walk down the second floor. Everything was silent and everyone was in their apartments to avoid confronting the ghost that dwells in the third floor.

            Jimin noticed there was already a man by the apartment door as Jimin walked up to him and smiled. "Hi, I'm  Jeon Jungkook." Jimin said, only taking Jungkook's name so the man could hand the two bags of meals to Jimin.

            "Ah, okay. You're welcome!" The man said, handing Jimin the two big bags of takeout for the two. The man accepted and before the man could leave, Jimin gave him a glare.

           "Oh, a little note, wait atleast one minute before sending the notification. Thank you." Jimin stated as the man left confused. Jimin unlocked his door to his  apartment to retrieve his laptop and a movie he could watch with Jungkook. The man stepped in, set the bags down as he looked around for his suitcase to take to Jungkook's apartment. With the lightning flashing and filling the room with light for only a few seconds, Jimin held the lantern close and tightly as he kept walking until he found his suitcase along with the movies he had within it.

          "I just hope... I can kiss him soon. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I want to experience it and I know he does too! But I doubt there'll ever be a time we can have with eachother like that ever again!" Jimin sighed and carried his case, attatching the lantern on the side of the straps on to the suitcase and took the bags out of the apartment to hurry back to Jungkook.

         Jimin eventually reached the third floor and walked back to the apartment to see Jungkook was still looking out to the sea in silence. Jimin stepped in and suddenly began to hear Jungkook whispering as he kept his hand on the glass, the man was only able to make out a few sentences Jungkook said,

         "You're so silent today..."

          "Jungkook?" Jimin asked as Jungkook turned around to see Jimin dragging in his suitcase and the bags of food too. The younger then hurried to Jimin, helping the boy carry in the items as Jungkook set it down on the table gently. "Oh, Jungkook... Who were you talking to?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked up to Jimin and nervously scratched his neck again.

           "The sea..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin tilted his head.

           "Was it because I wasn't here for a bit to talk to you?" Jimin wondered but Jungkook shook his head and set the lantern on the center of the counter so he can take a look at the food. Just to ensure he ordered the right things and recieved them all.

            "Then.. Why did you tell it, 'You're so silent today.' ?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook took a moment and looked at Jimin, letting out a cute smile.

           "It's raining, the rain is louder than the waves and it makes the Sea grow silent..." Jungkook added, Jimin then giggled as he gazed up at how sweet Jungkook sounded.

           "You're crazy~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook chuckled and stared at Jimin with his attractive and cute smile that showed his dimples too.
_______________________________________