Chapter 53: Ardor~

Jungkook raised his hands up Jimin's waist and along the sides of the older's body. He knew this would make him fall back into the spiralling obsession he had for Jimin's body, but the boy couldn't resist. All of Jimin's beautiful features and his alluring moans Jungkook would always want to hear, was what aroused the younger by just thinking about it.  

            "Mm.. Wait..." Jungkook whispered and looked at the older who had his forehead pressed against the younger. "If I do this to you... what will be between us..?" Jungkook asked, softly caressing Jimin's wounded back. 

            "I-I know you want to be friends... Just let me help you..." Jimin added. Jungkook knew he couldn't confess his love during sex, he wanted it all to be perfect, the atmosphere, the temperature and the mood. Just this didn't seem right when Jimin just wants to help the younger out. Nothing romantic there, of course... Not yet.

             "Okay.." Jungkook responded and reached over to the lamp by the bedside cabinet and switched it off to be left in the dark room where Jungkook only focused on Jimin sitting above him. "I won't touch you here..." Jungkook whispered, caressing Jimin's back and letting the older know he wouldn't touch Jimin where it hurts. Jimin nodded in response as Jungkook smiled and cupped Jimin's face, bring in him in to kiss. The younger could already feel Jimin grow hard by just thinking of what was up next.

              Jungkook sat up and began to take off his clothes as Jimin did the same, trying not to lay back on his wounds. As soon as Jimin was finally naked, he glanced over to the side of his shoulder to see Jungkook already moving his head in to kiss Jimin softly on his lips, guiding the older by his hands to climb over him again. Jimin kept his eyes locked at Jungkook's firm muscles he longed to look at for so long while his eyes glided down to see Jungkook's hands on the older's thighs like the dominant demanded Jimin now.

           "Oh Jimin... You....you get me so frustrated..." Jungkook huffed in between Jimin's plump lips and continued to kiss the older softly. "If only you would have came here with at least lube or a condom.. Do I have to go dry inside of you, Jiminie?~" Jungkook whispered and let out a smile.

             "Mm-N No... I'll do it..." Jimin whispered as he softly started to stroke Jungkook's length upwards. Touching along the hard sides of his cock and the tip where his Jimin teased his slit. "I'll pleasure you.." Jimin added onto his whisper next to Jungkook's ear causing the younger to gently kiss the side of Jimin's head.

             "I have a better idea..." Jungkook replied, leaving Jimin in question as the younger positioned the older to face the younger's lower half of the body while Jungkook held up Jimin's rear up to his face, showing a 69 position.

             "Y-You know so much about this!" Jimin added as he felt Jungkook lick upwards along his underside, reaching his rim while Jungkook teased and circulated his wet tongue along the entrance. "-AH!" Jimin moaned with a shaky tone to it as Jungkook continued to tease Jimin with his tongue that lubricated his hole with saliva. "J-Jungkook~" Jimin huffed as he wrapped his hands along Jungkook's member and started to give him a hand job, stroking the younger's member upwards gently while this feeling gave Jungkook a shiver down his spine by Jimin's hands softly touching along his cock.

             Jimin circulated his wet tongue along Jungkook's slit and gently kissed the tip, hearing Jungkook take a small pause to huff, just then, he gripped onto Jimin's ass and spanked it repeatedly. Knowing this was what Jimin enjoyed. This caused Jimin to jolt from the pleasurable feeling he loved getting from Jungkook when it came to that. The younger resumed licking under Jimin's balls while he rested his elbows onto Jimin's thighs and positioned the man's hips further down his mouth, giving him more access to lick Jimin's entrance, inserting it in to lubricate the entrance so he could thrust into afterwards.