Chapter 42: Delicate screams~

Jungkook softly pressed Jimin's hips down on his cock, making Jimin let out a soft moan. By now he was adjusting to Jungkook's length and allowed his walls to close in around Jungkook. Jimin then gasped as he sat down on the cock while it pressed inside of him. Reaching deeper enough to tease his prostate. "OH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin mewled and closed his eyes, pointing his head up to the ceiling while Jungkook moved his hands up to intertwine with Jimin's.

         "Jimin... L-Look at me..." Jungkook demanded, watching Jimin tilt his head to the side and open his eyes slightly to look down at the boy he loved slowly start thrusting into Jimin's entrance. "Ah-Ah... Ah... Ah Jimin-ah.." Jungkook started to groan and huff in a low and raspy voice, hearing Jimin start to moan now. Just those silent cries were enough to make Jungkook long for more but even deep down he knew he'll have to tone down the constant desires of fucking Jimin as a habit. He couldn't lose Jimin out of everything he has done.

        "Jungkook!  Oh Jungkook!" Jimin moaned and dropped his head down to catch a glimpse of his tip dripping pre-cum against Jungkook well toned abs as he heard the sounds of Jungkook slamming in his hips upwards, meeting with Jimin's. "AH~ G-Gentle!" Jimin pleaded, feeling a slight sting from the pleasure when Jungkook would suddenly want to speed up.

           "Shh..." Jungkook hushed Jimin, holding Jimin's hands tightly as he did a quick sit up to kiss Jimin on the cheek. The older then moved his arms around Jungkook's neck, kissing the younger and holding him back from laying down. Now he held Jungkook close and kissed him passionately, making the boy slow down a bit.

           Jungkook pressed his right hand back to support his body up to continue kissing the older while his other hand dropped onto Jimin's hips before grinding upwards and groaning into the kiss followed by Jimin only detaching his hips to place his head down onto Jungkook's shoulder to moan and try to collect himself. "M-Mmm... Jungkook-AH!" Jimin slightly moaned louder, looking down to see how wet the younger's chest was now. Covered in pre-cum and sweat that almost started to form from his forehead and down to his chest.

            Jimin huffed and it felt like the temperature rose from how hot this sensation felt. It seemed even better that the last time. This time, it was more passionate, gentle and hot for Jimin. This was what he grew to love. Passionate sex with his love interest. It almost made Jimin believe the love between them existed and no sad one-sided love on Jimin's plate.

           "Oh Jimin... How many times d-do I have to tell you? L-Look at me when I kiss you and touch you..." Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear while he kept grinding his hips in. Dipping in his cock to hit against Jimin's prostate and again jolt his hips back so Jimin wouldn't hiss at the pain. Jungkook gripped onto the bed sheet with his right hand that was planted down behind him to support him while Jungkook rose his left hand up to Jimin's face and slowly pointed it towards the younger's. "J-Jiminie.."

          Jimin brought his attention to Jungkook who was nearly close to sweating from this all while his cheeks were red from kissing Jimin. Jimin cupped Jungkook's face again and kissed Jungkook to show that he was focusing on him now and no one else. "I-I... I'm looking at you... O-Only you..." Jimin breathed and kissed the younger feeling his soft lips against his as Jungkook remembered to slow down on his thrusts so Jimin wouldn't be in pain after. "Jungkook... Oh Jungkook!  Ah-Ah y-yes.." Jimin moaned and pulled his lips away to press his forehead against Jungkook's as they shared one heart beat at the moment.

                Jungkook's thrusts was swift but while he grinded in his hips, he went slower just so Jimin could feel how good he is. Just pleasuring Jimin and hearing him huff out his sweet moans was enough to satisfy the younger. Jimin then locked his arms around Jungkook's neck again and layed on his right arm planted against Jungkook's shoulder to look up at the handsome dominant that gazed down at Jimin, huffing as Jimin jumped from the thrusts. "A-AH!" Jungkook moaned and bit his lip while his hips buckled. Feeling the pre-cum escape Jimin's hole and run along the center of his balls.