Chapter 12: At your glance

The man gazed down at Jimin's face, seeing that the boy has already fainted from how afraid he was. He couldn't take in so much fear that he dropped so suddenly as soon as he felt the body of the man holding him close. The man holding him seemed to be the boy Jimin ran into down in the lobby. But just without the mask hiding away his beauty. The boy had round and big beautiful brown eyes, a sharp jawline and black silk hair. He smiled as he gazed down at Jimin, showing more of his perfect complexion from his straight and bright teeth, To the crease on his dimples and high cheekbones that showed with his bunny smile.

           "And to think, I thought you needed me to sleep. But you're doing it all on your own. I think..." The man stated, putting Jimin's arm around his neck and taking him out of the vacant room, just to carry him to the room across the hall. Which was the locked room that was registerd with a resident inside.

           The younger man opened the door with a key he had in his pocket, inserting it into the keyhole and turning it until there was a click sound. The boy then turned the door knob and opened the door to his own apartment.

      The living room was also with a kitchen up ahead, the ceiling lights hanged from above, lighting up the room and showing the bright white interior walls with a light brown, wooden floors that had a small brown carpet over it

      The living room was also with a kitchen up ahead, the ceiling lights hanged from above, lighting up the room and showing the bright white interior walls with a light brown, wooden floors that had a small brown carpet over it. The living room was decorated with a tree plant by a black flat screen tv, a wooden coat hanger, a long dark grey couch and a small coffee table with gaming magazines on them. In the kitchen, there was white cabinets along the side, a light hanging from the center of the room, a table with only two grey leathered chairs across eachother and two on one side close together, long white counters and a lonely window by the side.

           The boy didn't bother to drop Jimin off on the couch, rather... He took him to his bedroom instead. He opened the white door to his bedroom and walked in.

        The boy's bedroom was clean and bright with the window lighting up each corner with the sun outside

        The boy's bedroom was clean and bright with the window lighting up each corner with the sun outside. His bed had a light brown wooden headboard, a blue dotted bed cover with white bed sheets and a few pillow cases with the same matching colors. There was a big window with dark purple curtains by it's side, lamps that were left on, another Tv in the room held up by a high table and trashcan under it. The walls were coated white with shelves and paintings decorated and were hugging against the white walls. Just under that was a short table with two small chairs on each side.

           The boy set the older on the bed, almost tossing Jimin down on the bed like he was in a wrestling ring. The younger then quickly stood up and dashed to the curtains to draw them shut, making sure he dimmed down the lights to help Jimin wake up without painful lights burning his eyes.

            It turns out, that boy was the lonely man that lived upstairs. Singing to Jimin, and of course bearing the embarrassing moment that other day. The boy looked at Jimin for a while as he stepped back, gazing at his beautiful features, however... He couldn't go on and stare for so long. What if Jimin was to wake up at see a random boy looking at him? This was something the younger couldn't have... He just wanted to keep Jimin on the bed until he can get himself up and leave on his own. Without interfering with Jimin's life. All the boy wanted to do was sing to him... Or at least have someone who can hear his voice.

             "Should I.. Wait for you to awaken? Or... Should I just leave you alone to leave?" The unknown male whispered, he didn't know what to do now but just sit there and wait. The boy decided to sit down on one of the chairs on the table and place his hands on it silently as he gazed up at the older lay down on the bed, still breathing. The boy was actually relieved he didn't scare Jimin to death.. That would have been horrible. So, the boy layed his head down while looking over the older. He had to admit it, Jimin was attractive but all the boy can comment was, "so short..." He chuckled silently and fixed his black silk bangs on his face as he waited.
____________________________________

            Jimin eventually woke up and looked around in panic. Questioning where he was in his head. The older didn't know what to do! He looked around the slightly dimmed room and suddenly fixed his eyes at the young man sitting by the table close to the bed. They made eye contact as Jimin only focused on him while the boy did the same. Then, it clicked! Jimin recognized this man by his eyes and just knew that this was the boy he ran into the other day.

             "Y-You..." Jimin whispered as the younger then stood up, looking at Jimin on his bed.

             "Was the vase... Useful?" The man asked, slightly growing nervous.

              "A-Ah...yes. Thank you. I never got to say that to you or introduce myself. So, my name is Park Jimin." Jimin introduced himself, hoping he didn't make things awkward for the first time holding a conversation with the boy.

           "Park Jimin... Jiminie.." The boy repeated as if he loved the sound of that name. "Such a beautiful name. My name is Jeon Jungkook." The man named Jungkook stated, holding out his hand to shake with Jimin's. "Please not too tightly... Bandages can only do so much for cuts." Jungkook mentioned making Jimin nod and look down to see Jungkook's hands were slightly wrapped in bandages.

            Jimin gently placed his hand on Jungkook's, wanting to shake it but quickly pulling his hand back in fear he might hurt him. "I see... Did you treat it?"

          "Well, as you can see Park Jiminie... I tried but, the wounds are so deep, I didn't want to keep feeling the burning alcohol against my skin.." Jungkook mentioned with a sigh. "So I washed my hand, removed the glass and that was it I guess. I don't really pay much attention to wounds. It doesn't matter."

             Jimin then reached out for Jungkook's hand as he started to unwrap his bandages softly. Trying not to hurt Jungkook's fragile hands. "Where's the aid kit? Do you have one? I'm sorry for letting this happen. I should have watched where I was going. Let me heal it." Jimin whispered and unwrapped Jungkook's bandages. Taking it off and examining the deep cuts with dry blood on his skin. Jimin then watched Jungkook softly pull his hand away to retrieve the healing first aid kit for his wounds.

           Jungkook then returned with his hand gently holding the kit as Jimin accepted it and held Jungkook's hand out again. Jungkook watched Jimin aid his hand. It was such a funny thing that he didn't know who Jimin was at all... But just by seeing what Jimin was doing for him, Jungkook could tell Jimin was such a sweet man who cared about everyone. Even a complete stranger like Jungkook. 

            Jungkook looked up to gaze at Jimin's eyes.  Staring at him as Jimin pressed down the mini paper towel that was drenched in alcohol against the younger's skin. Just so Jimin can clean up the dry blood. At that moment, Jimin was glad that he was able to reconnect with the boy and atleast get to talk to him for once.  The journalists now knew deep down that this will be the start of a new friendship! Although, this only made Jimin begin to wonder, Why was Jeon Jungkook up here all alone in the first place? And why did he prefer to stay up there By himself everyday?