Chapter 75: My identity

Jungkook took a moment and still held the knife in his hands. The way he still kept it showed that it must have meant a lot to him. Jungkook let out a sigh and gazed at his reflection through the knife's blade. Staring at himself as Jimin didn't care how uncomfortable the tied rope hugged his wrist. He needed to listen to Jungkook's secret that took so long to listen to.

Flashback

          Suddenly, he pushed me out of anger as I hit my head. The pain.. It was unbearable as I rubbed the part of my head I hit against the wall. I couldn't stop the feeling.. But only then... I felt nothing. The pain was gone.. I was still alive but at that moment I couldn't feel pain anymore.

         "A-Ah.. Jyunhu! F-Fuck.. Stop!" I cried. hoping he would stop. I felt there was something wrong when I couldn't feel the pain on my head.

               "Y-YOU BROKE MY HEART AND YOU THINK I'LL JUST STOP?!" Jyunhu yelled and quickly grabbed a knife by the counter and approached me... I didn't know he would come out to be this way. How could I miss the signs?

               "Jyunhu.."

               "Don't Jyunhu me... I loved you... I treated you so perfectly to the point where I EVEN MENTIONED MARRIAGE AND YOU BLEW IT OFF LIKE IT WAS JUST A JOKE!" Jyunhu sobbed and held the knife, by now his heart darkened. "Jungkook..." He whispered as he quickly stroke down the knife but I was quick to roll to the other side of the room and dodge another strike. I started to panic as I quickly stood up to see him look up in Despair. There was nothing I could have done. I couldn't have loved him just to pity him further.

          "J-Jyunhu... I'm not going to fight you or hurt you!" I said but that didn't stop him.. He was insane now.

           "NOW YOU WANT TO KEEP ME SAFE?! DID YOU LIE ABOUT BEING HERE TO PROTECT ME FROM OTHERS?! MY JUNGKOOK LIED TO ME...AFTER ALL THIS TIME!" He continued to shout as he ran in, no longer wanting to love, but to kill. "Silly me for saying that I loved you everyday and silly me for thinking you felt the same! NOW YOU KNOW THE REAL ME!" The boy shouted and I couldn't stand there and let him threaten me... I had to get the knife from him.

           I charged at him to grab the knife but he slashed up my arm, yet I didn't flinch at all to it. My nerves were completely dead and I only felt the iron just drag up my arm like nothing. Followed by warm blood that dripped.

        "LET GO!  I WANT TO HAVE YOU!" Jyunhu sobbed as I suddenly pushed him back so he wouldn't strike my chest.

        "JYUNHU CALM DOWN!  W-We'll get through this together!"

         "Just so you can cancel my feelings and soon result in me falling in love again WITH YOU?!"

         "I'm not going to hurt you!"

          "You did it once you can do it again!" Jyunhu cried and pushed me back to the open window until my back was over the rail. I was close to falling as he pulled out the knife again and rose it up to my neck. Just staring at his beady and sad eyes made my heart grow heavy. I didn't mean for this to go too far.. But turns out he finally showed me his true side and I was afraid.

        "Jyunhu! This isn't safe! S-Stop! You won't kill me would you?"

         "Say you love me! SAY YOU WANT TO MARRY ME AND TELL ME YOU WANT TO SHOW OTHERS HOW PERFECT WE ARE!" Jyunhu kept sobbing and softly caressed my face as he pressed his forehead against mines. He loved me. But didn't love him, I turned my head away and this caused him to quickly raise his knife up to end me but I was swift to push his body up and toss him back... Resulting in him quickly gripping onto the rails while he struggled to hang over the window. Not wanting to let go.