Chapter 69: Trapped

Jungkook had no words left to say. He couldn't let the love of his life leave him like this but all he could think about was nothig to add onto that. Jungkook sat up silently as looked back at Jimin. "I need to shower.."

            Jimin's eyes widened and he expected the two to talk this one out and end up hugging and loving eachother like they did today. However, it didn't seem like that was the route that fate chose for them. "Jungkook..."

            "Do you have an extra towel?" Jungkook asked so bluntly as Jimin gazed at Jungkook in disbelief.

              "Jungkook!" Jimin raised his voice as Jungkook looked back at the older. "I am talking to you! Don't change the subject. I'm sick of that!" Jimin added as Jungkook planted his hands down on the bed and leaned in to look at Jimin in his gleaming eyes that sparked when he was angry. "Listen to me, Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin said in a slightly softer tone. He didn't want Jungkook to get angry about it too so he took a different approach. "I.. can't bring myself to stay here even if I wanted to..." Jimin continue as Jungkook sat back onto the bed and looked at Jimin. Many things were going through Jungkook's head. Depression, anxiety and even anger from just thinking about Jimin leaving him once! This was something Jungkook couldn't stand by.

            "I don't want to listen to you.." Jungkook said. Trying not to get upset.

            "Jungkook... Please hear me out.." Jimin added as Jungkook looked out the bedroom door and back at Jimin.

             "Shower first.. Then talk." Jungkook proposed as Jimin did hesitate to respond as he let out a sigh and nodded his head. The younger smiled and held Jimin's hand as he walked with him to the bathroom to go take a shower together.

           Jimin was silent in the shower as he looked down and allowed the water to run down his skin as Jungkook kept staring at Jimin. Wanting to hold him close but Jimin didn't seem up for that. The older wanted to tell Jungkook in the shower but held it back and wanted to tell him in the room when they weren't doing a thing. Just so he could have the younger's undivided attention.

           "Jimin... You need to wash yourself." Jungkook chuckled and tried to lighten up the mood but Jimin just stood there, looking at the ground. He tried to think of happy thoughts on telling Jungkook about him not staying but so far, Jungkook was ignoring the older on that situation. Jungkook then wrapped his arms around Jimin's body and looked at him. "Do you want me to do it for you..?~" Jungkook asked as he kised Jimin's neck, making the older look at the boy. Jimin was upset that the younger wanted to shower instead of talking, stalling the time they had for such a thing. "Do you think Taehyung will come back?" Jungkook asked, trying to steer Jimin's mind away from the way he stalled his promise.

             "...No.. He would have been back right now. I think he's out with Hoseok at the moment." Jimin replied as Jungkook started to scrub Jimin's back softly to avoid the old cuts he had before. Jungkook smiled and gave a scar a kiss on Jimin's back as he tilted his head to the side and smiled.

               "If he shows up... We can go to my apartment instead." Jungkook added. "Would you like that?"

           "Let's hurry... We still need to talk." Jimin reminded the boy as Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.

            "Okay..." Jungkook whispered as he continued to gently scrub Jimin's back. Avoiding each scar carefully.

            After their shower, Jimin made sure he had two towels for the two. One towel was Jimin's and the other was a random one Jimin bought from a store since he loved the designs of the Galaxy on it, but he allowed Jungkook to use it too. Jimin started to change in one side of the room while Jungkook was getting dressed in the bathroom so Jimin would have his privacy. The man mentally prepared himself for what was going to happen. He knew Jungkook wasn't an easy boy to handle so he thought out what he was going to say.