Chapter 74: My loving Brother

Everything was silent as Jungkook was ready to say and confess. He never thought of himself doing this and all he could think of was the embarrassment and guilt that would fill him after. Jungkook rubbed his own hands softly and let out a sigh. He could feel goosebumps forming and all he could do was take a deep breath to sigh afterwards.

     "Jungkookie... You have to tell me.. It's the only way I can know more about you! I am your boyfriend and you should know that I would never use you or hurt you by knowing all of this. Shouldn't you trust me?" Jimin asked, trying to make himself comfortable so he could listen close to Jungkook now. The boy stood up and pulled a cabinet out to take out a knife that was wrapped in a small black cloth. This knife was hidden behind a cabinet so he had to pull out the cabinet in order to reach it. The boy then held it in his hand as Jimin watched in fear.

       "W-What are you doing..?"

         Jungkook then quickly swiped the knife down on his arm and watched the blood fall as he stared at Jimin. Not flinching or feeling a sting! This confused Jimin again, he has noticed it before but always thought Jungkook was just born with congenital analgesia where a person was born without the feeling of pain.

        "It wasn't that long ago... My head.. Was struck around here.." Jungkook added and pointed to a part on his head which was the parietal lobe. "The part where I experience pain was struck and it didn't really affect other parts of me.. Just my sense of pain." Jungkook mentioned as he watched his own blood run down his arm. "How did I get hurt...? Jyunhu. My only friend." Jungkook added as he cupped his would and ripped a piece of fabric from a plaid button up shirt. "Don't be afraid of me..." Jungkook added as he looked back at Jimin.

        "Not so long ago.. Years.. Or so? It's been so long.. I remember first moving in here... That's when I met him... My friend Jyunhu. The landlord's son."

Flashback

           I walked down the lively hall of the third floor with a box in my hands that had the remaining items for my room. I just needed to move furniture around and decorate. Back then, the third floor was packed with people there... I just managed to get this room... But it's not even mine. I lived across this room. Where the vent is. Since it was on that side, I had a balcony instead of a window.

         It wasn't until I placed my box down to open my door when a smaller boy walked up with a cute giggle and picked up the box for me to help me out. He had red vibrant hair, short, he looked like a small child yet he had his fair share of dashing features. He wore all black and loved to have his hair swept to the side to show only half of his forehead. He looked at me and said,

          "Hi! Welcome to the building! I live right across your apartment and I couldn't help but to wonder if you need help moving things around? I'm so glad I have a new neighbor!  Normally father wouldn't allow someone so young but I guess he made an exception!" Jyunhu said. He was very talkative and so far he annoyed me.. But who knew he would become more like a brother to me..

            Jyunhu showed up and talked to me almost everyday. He was becoming like a brother to me and I would stay over at his apartment. Stay there when he wasn't back from school so I could guard his things. I would draw there and spend most of my time there... It was the same room we are in today.

           It wasn't a matter of time that he began to see me more than a brother. More like a soulmate and he loved me so much. But I pushed that away. I wanted us to focus on being friends since I wasn't really open to considering my sexuality. However, when I would find myself leaning towards one gender I seemed interested in... He.. Would get jealous and cry. He would cry and I figured I shouldn't be with anyone to prevent hurting him. Out of the many things I could do, I didn't want to hurt Jyunhu. He was such a sensitive boy. Loving and funny yet very annoying.