Chapter 8: I'll wait

Jimin waited down in the lobby, sitting on one of the leather couches and thinking of the many questions he can ask any random celebrities. Jimin still had yet to know what celebrity to interview. There was so many popular celebrities, he only could choose one. The man sat silently, reading over one question to ask. "Where is the most relaxing place you go to take a break from all the stress?" Jimin read over in his head as he let out a sigh, gazing around the room before looking back at his notepad.

         "Hi, my name is Park Jimin. Hi, thank you for the vase, it was really beautifu- ugh of course it was beautiful, it's the same exact replica of my old vase he made me drop!" Jimin told himself. Being sure he thought this and not try to speak out and make others look at him like he was insane. "Ugh... This is making me feel anxious, I barely held a conversation with him yesterday! There's no way I can keep it going with him just standing there and giving me a look.... That look was scary yet intriguing. It seemed as if he hated the fact that I didn't help him sooner, and when I did... He just looked at me... Already bleeding by his hands and still offering me the broken pieces! Ah, so embarrassing..." Jimin whispered to himself. He enjoyed looking back at the young boy but then despised the way everyone gazed at him. Whispering words about the younger who had blood dripping from his hands.

          'Freak' 'weirdo' 'insane' was the words Jimin heard around him that were pointed towards the younger who tried to help Jimin pick up the broken pieces of the glass. Even if there was no point in trying to fix a broken glass on the vase. Jimin started to realize that maybe after all of this pressure the boy recieved, he couldn't stop picking up the pieces and run off in embarrassment... This was something he had to take in. "No wonder he was so slient..." Jimin thought to himself. The boy was embarrassed just like Jimin during it all.

         Jimin layed back in the couch and let out an exhale. "Is he ever going to show up?" Jimin asked himself. Already growing tired of waiting so he decided to work on the questions to ask a celebrity. Jimin continued writing, occasionally gazing up to see no one as close as the boy walk down from the steps or the halls. Jimin now figured that maybe he must have lived on the second floor since after he ran off from the embarrassing moment in the lobby yesterday, he dashed upstairs, cupping his wounded hands to his chest and that was the last time Jimin saw the young man.

            Jimin soon finished writing down the questions. Not bothering to read them over as he took out his recorder. Using his time wisely to make another log since no one was in the lobby at the moment now.

          "Log number three, District, Busan. The sun is up and far from setting... I've been glued down in one spot in hopes of finding the cloud again. His unusual characteristics.... They all have meaning. The unreadable expressions on his dark yet blank spaced eyes that only gleamed in confusion or even fear. I say fear like it's something he felt... Yet there's always different types of fear, fear of losing someone you love, fear of ruining things and messing up again, fear of others shunning you, or even fear of what you are seen as by others. This cloud was no different than others when it came to fear. He wasn't flawless nor perfect in his actions... His appearance may say he was beautiful and unique but his actions was just like the rest of the clouds in the sky... But it was tough to fit in as a shape like him."

          Jimin then stopped the recording and cleared his throat to resume after. "A shape like him.. Some points jagged while others are bent. He felt embarrassed... Shy... Afraid. Many eyes were on him and he suddenly wasn't thinking when he acted. Not making a sound or a peep. Could this be that the cloud alone prefers to float on his own? Far from other clouds that tend to mock his shape? However.... How will I know? He's too far I can't reach him.. No matter how much I wait for him to come to me, he only seems to seperate himself from all other clouds without even realizing what he is missing out on." Jimin concluded his log and looked up, again... The boy was still not there.