Chapter 25: Realization~

Jimin got back to his apartment to let out an exhale of breath as he took off his shoes by the entrance and set his suitcase down at the living room couch.  "I've... never been touched like that. For all my relationships, I've never been touched like that in my sleep!" Jimin stated locking the door behind him. "I-I couldn't even sleep with that on my mind... The feeling of him touching me. How am I not going insane now? I let him... Someone I don't know much about and still questioning, touch me like I've known him for years!"

               Jimin dropped onto the bed making sure he locked his bedroom door. Jimin rolled his hair back and placed the recorder up to his ear so he can listen to the recordings Jungkook left for him. Jimin played the recordings and layed back on the bed. Placing it onto the bed so he wouldn't have to hold it in his hands  while he listened.

          "This Beautiful life..~"

            Jimin closed his eyes and smiled listening to it. However, he wasn't going to sleep to it. He had too much in his mind. He could still feel Jungkook's hands against his ass. The man closed his eyes and could still feel it. Just then, he reached over to the recorder to pull it closer to his ear. "J-Jungkook.." Jimin whispered. "I... want more.." Jimin then threw his head back. Grasping onto the thought of Jungkook still touching him and squeezing his rear. If only he didn't make him stop or else they could have been doing something a bit better than simple touching.

        Jimin regretted moving and making Jungkook stop. He wanted it to last longer. Now all Jimin was left with was just the feeling he recalled and the recordings of the boy's voice. Jimin then moved his hand to the center of his pants while he closed his eyes tightly. Stroking the center of his pants and feeling the buldge that was slowly growing under his tight jeans. "J-Jungkook..." Jimin huffed and started to pull down his pants halfway and caress the center of his buldge in a sensual way.

            "A-Ah... Jungkook..." Jimin huffed and continued to touch himself. Until he longed to touch his own skin. For the beginning, he was only stroking his hand along his bright blue underwear and working up his errection to jerk off to the feeling of it. He never expected himself to do this or even have this feeling for the younger. "Mmh- Jungkook... Jungkook... I-I want you... S-So badly." Jimin moaned and bit his lip, raising his shirt over his chest to take it off and to continue.

           Jimin then slipped his hand under  and touched his exposed cock as he started to massage it gently. He felt the slight embarrassment from doing it and could suddenly feel a pair of eyes staring at him that made him lose focus time to time. Yet he just brushed it off as him being ashamed of the feeling alone.

            "A-AH!" Jimin moaned and arched his body forward, quickly reaching over to the recorder to turn it off. He couldn't jerk off to the sound of Jungkook's voice or else he would feel embarrassed. It was just like having someone staring at him through it all while in reality, he was on his own touching himself. Jimin circulated his thumb along his slit and rubbed it to feel the wet pre-cum leaking from along the side of his cock. "H-ha... Ah... Ah.. Jungkook.." Jimin couldn't hold in his moans by biting his lip and silencing himself. He suddenly imagined Jungkook on top of him, massaging Jimin's cock  upwards. Jimin's voice grew shaky, he still imagined Jungkook touching him repeatedly along his sensitive cock and holding such a sly smirk plastered on his face. In Jimin's mind, he desired to be pleasured by Jungkook. It was a moment he had to himself that sparked this wild behavior. The man just didn't know why he suddenly wanted Jungkook this way.

              Jimin felt naughty, he couldn't stop touching himself over the feeling of Jungkook touching his ass and giving it squeezes time to time in his sleep. This almost made Jimin want to get up and beg Jungkook to let him in so the boy could help him. But Jimin was too embarrassed to even look at himself through the mirror up ahead. Jimin buckled his hips back and let out a whimper as soon as his fingers were already coated with pre-cum and he slid them down the middle of his balls to rub around his pure and untouched rim. Jimin  wanted to imagine Jungkook fingering him or even teasing his hole. But just this made him desire Jungkook's touch again.  This wet desire only grew even more with Jimin's non-stop imagination that expanded each time he would think of his friend on the third floor.

        Friend.. That wasn't the word Jimin liked the sound of. What other friend would get sexually attracted towards the other? Jimin didn't want Jungkook to be seen as just a friend to him... He wanted Jungkook to mean something much more greater to him instead of that. Anything but that. Jimin suddenly began to finger himself, raising his hand up to his nipple to pinch and tease it while the room filled with his gentle moans and sharp breaths.

             "Jungkook... T-Touch me more... P-Please..." Jimin whispered only wishing this could be real and he wouldn't have to imagine such an explicit thought. Jimin licked his lips, turning his head to rest on the side of the bed while he started to huff out Jungkook's name with a moan followed after. "Jungkook.." Jimin continued. Still not trying to be too loud so Jungkook wouldn't hear him from up the vents.

           Jimin then stopped and reached over to a bottle of lotion by his bedside table so he could continue massaging his member. Jimin poured an amount onto his hands and layed back on the bed to touch himself again. He closed his eyes once more as he started to whimper from the feeling. It was too satisfying how he knew which points made him moan. He kept his fingers on his slit while he pumped his cock upwards. His hands grew slippery when it came to touching himself and he couldn't even bear to stop moaning. Not realizing that he really was being watched by Jungkook.

            Jungkook heard the whimpers and moans his friend gave and Jimin only grew louder. By now, there was no way he could stop his weary panting from the pleasure within him. Jungkook watched Jimin lay down on his bed. Closing his eyes and tilting his head on to the side of the bed. Constantly moaning Jungkook's name.

            "J-Jungkook.." Jimin whined and press his head back. Huffing loudly. Jungkook kept staring silently. The vent bars weren't slender enough for him to see Jimin's body clearly, but he could still hear Jimin's moans that grew a bit louder.

            There was something about this that made Jungkook drawn to Jimin's body. Of course, he didn't want to disrespect Jimin like this... But he couldn't look away. Even if he didn't find an attraction towards Jimin, he was still  curious about the man's body. Jungkook listened to Jimin and he can see Jimin's chest and his face. But anything below it was blocked by the vent's bars.

              "Is he...moaning for me?" Jungkook wondered as he pulled out his phone silently to record what he saw. Yet keep the flash off. Jungkook held up his phone, recording Jimin's whimpers and moans he did while he pleasured himself. Jungkook kept staring through his phone now and watched Jimin huff and moved his hand up his soft body and tease his own nipples. Jungkook then tilted the phone in further and was finally able to record Jimin's fully exposed body.

                Jimin's naked body was wet with the pre-cum and lotion on his chest and around the center of his crotch. Jimin's length was fully erected and gushing with cum from the tip and it ran down the sides and onto his hands that kept a repeated pace while he jerked off. Jimin then gasped and came onto his hands. Letting out pants afterwards while the man thew his hands spreaded out onto the bed. "J-Jungkook...ah-Ah... W-What's wrong with me..?"

                 Jungkook stopped the recording and stood up to silently take one last picture of Jimin laying in bed. He wasn't hard over this and he didn't love Jimin, but he was only questioning his sexuality now as he took the picture and looked over the recording like it was some movie he would rather watch than a romantic film. Jungkook left the room and walked back to his apartment room to look over the recording and pictures he took. This made him realize that he was deeply attracted to men now. All of these actions he did made him believe this now. But he only wanted to deny it. Knowing he shouldn't love Jimin just for his body. Rather, he longed to make his way into Jimin's heart the normal way and fall in love with Jimin for his true self. Not just his body.        

         Although, this would only work if he grew to love Jimin, Jungkook began to think about being in a relationship with the man. It wasn't feelings that made him think about this, but just a thought. He knew that after all this time, he should be capable of falling in love. Experience what he has never felt before and stop hiding in the shadows that was only caused by being shunned from the world around him.