Chapter 56: Inner thoughts

Jimin held the phone up to his ear and began to call Taehyung while the younger was sitting at the table in Hoseok's apartment in the first floor. Stirring around his bowl of soybean sprout soup with Kimchi in it too. The soup was hot and slightly orange from the kimchi with white scallions boiled with the vegetables and spicy kimchi to add in a salty, yet spicy kick to the soup.Taehyung's face lit up and quickly answered the phone while Hoseok was standing by Yoongi and hearing the mixtapes of their own they produced. Yet, Hoseok looked up to see Taehyung stand up and not even touch his bowl of Kimchi soybean sprout soup Hoseok cooked. Of course, Hoseok and Yoongi still had yet to eat since they were working on their project, but this made Hoseok realize Taehyung was left out since he didn't bother to touch the soup.

            "Oh hi, Jimin!" Taehyung said with a smile, moving up to a window so he could smile and talk to his best friend. This made Hoseok get silent and focus on the younger while Yoongi quickly pointed Hoseok's chin down to look at the laptop screen again.

           "Taehyung did you publish the blog?" Jimin asked, just wanting to add in about Jungkook quickly.

         "…Um…no I need to edit it and we'll be good. I'll publish it don't worry. But anyways-"

           "I'm at Jungkook's place and... He's a little too clingy. He wants to be my only best friend and tells me us two shouldn't be friends anymore." Jimin added, almost slightly laughing from the thought.

          "Come on Jimin, you said it yourself. He's lonely and he's kind. He won't hurt a fly." Taehyung added as he placed his hand in his pocket and looked back to see Hoseok and Yoongi sharing earphones to hear the song together while Yoongi looked up to wink at Taehyung. "Listen Jimin, I have to go..." Taehyung added. It was like he couldn't spend one minute away or else Yoongi would try to move his way in to impress Hoseok.

             "Ah don't leave..." Jimin added as he gazed at the coffee table cabinet and back at the bedroom door. Knowing what he should do now. "At least stay on the line for a moment, Taehyung." Jimin added as he approached the coffee table and placed his hand over the handle. Knowing this was a perfect time to look at the letters behind Jungkook's back. Of course, have just enough time to snap a picture of it quickly so he could read it later. 

            "Why..? Jimin you're making it seem like you are trying to avoid Jungkook.... Why?" Taehyung asked feeling a little worried "Did he hurt you?"

           "No. I just wanted to stay a little longer on the line. Ah, I tried to tell him about me leaving Busan soon, but I couldn't!  He went on saying that I shouldn't talk like that and I should stay by his side forever... But I know I can't. He's so scared of losing me. Do you... Think he's obsessed with me?" Jimin asked as he let out a sigh. "It's shocking. I thought I was the one obsessed with him but I think he does it far more than me." Jimin stated, pulling open the cabinet for the first time, but only to see many papers stored within it that would take a while for Jimin to find the letters from one month ago!

           "Obsessive? Oh Jimin! You silly little guy." Taehyung then chuckled, slightly catching Hoseok's attention again and again before Yoongi had to steer Hoseok's focus back to him. "I don't think he's obsessed with you..." Taehyung added with a smile as Jimin held the phone up to his cheek by pushing it up with his shoulder.

           "What..?" Jimin responded as he looked through the stacks of papers. Some were blank and some were just unfinished drawings of roses. Almost like Jungkook did this on purpose to hide the letters for just in case something like this was to ever happen. This resulted in Jimin pulling the cabinet a bit more just to check through the back of the cabinet.