Chapter 37: Needs~

Jungkook circulated his hips into the thrusts and pushed his cock in deeply, making Jimin gasp at the pleasure Jungkook gave him. Jimin closed his eyes tightly while his body was still pressed against the headboard and he couldn't help but to cry out his moans over how good it felt to him. He couldn't keep silent for a second. Yet, he couldn't if he tried since Jungkook made sure of it.

           The younger kissed Jimin's lips continuously and having the man caged under him, huff heavily and glide his hands down from Jungkook's chest in sweet pain. Jimin arched his back and dragged down his hands from the pain and left scratches on Jungkook's skin that only gave Jungkook pleasure from that too. In and out Jungkook forced in his cock upwards, making Jimin feel the wet and warm cum that ran down from the  younger's big cock.

                "AH-AH JUNGKOOK!  OH! JUNGKOOK-AH!" JImin gasped in pleasure, biting his lips and closing his eyes shut while the boy pointed Jimin's head up forcefully and leaned in to give him another messy kiss while Jungkook still had a tight grip onto Jimin. "Oh Jungkook!  I-I want it deeper..." Jimin pleaded in his pants, making Jungkook huff and smile again through his sweaty and tired face.
            "I'll give you what ever you want, Jimin..." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear making Jimin blush and look up to the boy as if his love was deepening for Jeon Jungkook. "Jimin... Ah..  Ah.. Jimin!" Jungkook moaned as he pressed Jimin's hands against the headboard and thrusted his member in roughly while Jimin's legs were dropped over the sides over Jungkook's hips. "I-I won't stop until I give you my a-all..." Jungkook groaned and tightened his eyes shut while Jimin clenched his entrance.

           "OH JUNGKOOK I WON'T LAST!" Jimin cried and threw his head back, wanting to grip onto the bed sheets now but Jungkook held Jimin's hands tightly against the board, hearing Jimin pant with the little energy he had to keep going. Of course, Jimin didn't want to stop. He's been waiting for this moment for so long. All of those endless and lonely nights with him by himself in bed made the journalist realize what he longed for in life and that was another person's touch to pleasure his needs.

              "Shhh... J-Jiminie... Y-You can last.." Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear. "I know this is what you want... Y-You need me... you need me to please you... To kiss you and touch you like I need you.." Jungkook added, sounding possessive towards the man and making Jimin want him even more. "Yes? I-Is that how bad you want me?" Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ear before kissing Jimin's neck and tracing the wet kisses onto the side of Jimin's neck, sucking new hickeys over the old ones too and making them grow purple. "Answer... W-When I speak to you.. J-Jimin.." Jungkook demanded as Jimin turned his head to face the younger, trying to steady his breath so he can speak.

          "F-Fuck... Ah! AH JUNGKOOK! Mmhm" Jimin moaned and teared up slightly and threw his head down against the younger's chest and moaned sweetly. "Yes... Y-Yes... Oh Jungkook... I want you so badly.." Jimin gasped as he felt himself closer. Jungkook then dropped one hand down to jerk Jimin's cock upwards and bring Jimin closer and closer to cumming. Tenderly, Jungkook stroked Jimin's member up and down, touching Jimin's slit and teasing his fingers along the wet sides of the erection. "Mmmh~ Jungkook! Touch me... M-More.. Ah I want more!" Jimin cried. Jungkook then kissed Jimin's cheek, directly on a tear that shed from the pleasure. Making Jimin place his free hand back onto Jungkook's hair moving it freely as he tugged it gently, throwing it back and closing his eyes tightly while he gripped onto Jungkook's sweaty hair.

            Jungkook then tapped the tip of Jimin's erected member against the older's skin. Hearing a shaky moan from Jimin repeatedly. "Cum.. Do it for me, Jimin..." Jungkook whispered and locked lips with Jimin once more as he kept thrusting harshly into Jimin upwards.

           "JungK-JuNGKOOK-AH!" Jimin cried loudly as he came against Jungkook and his skin as soon as his cum squirted upwards. This made Jimin arch his body forward, against Jungkook and point his head up to the ceiling while he finally took in breath to pant and calm himself. "Ah... Ah... H-ah... Jun.. Jungkook..." Jimin panted and leaned against the headboard again as Jungkook brought Jimin onto his embrace, sitting back to thrust upwards repeatedly and making the older huff against Jungkook's shoulder. Hugging the boy tightly as his body bounced up and down on Jungkook's cock, having Jimin close his eyes and feel the cum against their skins while their chests brushed up against eachother.