Chapter 54: Good for you~

The younger tossed his head back onto the pillow and groaned as he could feel Jimin's nails dig deep onto his chest. The sound of Jimin's moans were loud enough to cover up the sounds of Jungkook wet cock thrusting in and out of Jimin's entrance.

            "JUNGKOOK- Ah... Ah.. Mm~" The older guided his hands up to Jungkook neck, wrapped his arms around the younger and dropped his head down to the crease of Jungkook's neck where he huffed and licked his lips against the younger's neck. "Jungkook... A-Ah.." Jimin breathed and suddenly hitched his breath when Jungkook increased his speed, thrusting upwards quickly and looking down to see Jimin's mouth kept open while he gasped loudly. "OH YES!  A-AH!" Jimin shouted loudly and arching his body back for the younger to leave kisses onto the sides of Jimin's neck. Teasing his teeth onto the skin so tenderly so Jimin can feel Jungkook tease him playfully.

       Jungkook travelled his hands down to Jimin's nipples, pinching them again and hearing Jimin cut off his moans to lay his head against the younger's chest. Gushing his cum down the tip and onto Jungkook's lower body. "If you... W-Want to cum... D-Do it..." Jungkook whispered and dropped his hands onto Jimin's ass with such force enough to make a loud slap sounds as he grinded his hips upwards. His cock teased Jimin's sweet spot, constantly thrusting into it and hearing the older gasp and still try to maintain his arms around Jungkook's neck to keep him against the boy's lips.

             "Jungkook... F-For you I'll cum. I'll cum for you.." Jimin panted and looked at Jungkook in the eyes. "J-Jungkook y-you mean the world to me.." Jimin sharply breathed and looked up at Jungkook in his eyes again. Jungkook smiled again, showing his tired smile and white teeth through it all and raised up his hand to caress Jimin's face into the kiss again.

             To each other it was complicated and Jungkook could tell Jimin felt the same, but Jimin.. He knew Jungkook was just as confusing as any other five thousand puzzle piece out there. Even if Jimin forced his love down Jungkook's throat, he still wanted the younger to know about his feelings. But not when they were having sex. At the moment their minds weren't right and Jimin wanted Jungkook's attention for it.

           Jimin pulled his lips away and kept his face against Jungkook's neck and let out unsteady breaths that came with whimpers after. "I-I... I don't want to stop, Jungkook!" Jimin begged wanting this pleasure to last long as Jungkook nodded and kissed along Jimin's bottom lip, keeping his thrusts and still locking his lips in contact.

             "Who said I was stopping?~" Jungkook whispered and made Jimin smile out of energy that slipped from him. His face was hot and the only thing on his mind was the thought of Jungkook holding him in his arms and thrusting in deeply, making the younger feel every part of Jimin inside.

             Jimin kept the the younger close while he huffed against Jungkook's lips. Feeling his climax slowly reaching to him to the point where he couldn't hold in much longer. Jungkook bit Jimin's lips and heard the older let out a louder moan, "AH! H-AH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted and felt the younger grip onto the sides of Jimin's hips, almost close to scratching him gently on the sides and leaving pink lines along Jimin's pale skin. Jimin came onto Jungkook's body as Jungkook smiled and kept thrusting. Doing what the older advised him to do and not stop until he reached his limit. Jimin gasped and felt much swift movements along his entrance that caused him to continue his weak moans that was interrupted by loud cries.  

            Jungkook then sat up, raising his hand up to the back of Jimin's neck to hold him up and hear the younger still maintain his swift movements which made him last longer. "Oh J-Jimin... You're so wet i-inside!  Oh I want to cum..." Jungkook huffed and softly sucked a hickey along Jimin's neck to smile. "Y-You're a-all I have..."

            Jimin bounced his body up and let out another gasp of sharp breath while the younger trailed his hands down softly along Jimin's bandages. "Oh JUNGKOOK! D-Don't touch me there... I-It hurts.." Jimin whimpered against Jungkook's ear. Just then, he felt a sudden jolt in Jungkook's thrust that caused the younger to gruff and drop his forehead against the center of Jimin's slightly sweaty neck, followed by the cum that shot up into Jimin's entrance and filled up along the prostate. Jimin arched his back and breathed heavily followed by pants that fell in sync with the younger.