Chapter 45: Support

Jimin was on Jungkook's back holding the drawing in his soft and gentle grip, letting the younger carry him down the hallway as Jimin looked around the vacant rooms of the apartments on the third floor. "Jungkook, do you have access to all of these rooms?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook nodded.

          "Each and every one. However... It gets boring to just stay in one empty room all day..." Jungkook added, feeling Jimin drop head head down against his back neck to softly leave a kiss on    Jungkook's neck. "Y-You're too touchy." Jungkook chuckled and reached the stairs where he gazed down at the steps.

        "Why are you stopping? You didn't leave me to my room yet!" Jimin whined playfully as Jungkook turned his head to the side enough to catch the older in his glimpse.

         "I'm just worried there could be people down there. What if they see me?" Jungkook worried as Jimin scoffed and tilted his head to look Jungkook in the eyes.

        "You have a mask, you cover your body in loose clothings to keep you warm. No one would say a thing... You're normal." Jimin said as Jungkook walked down the steps gently while he still held the older behind him. Jimin could tell the younger was nervous and didn't long to travel down the steps. But for Jimin, he didn't have much of a choice.

            Jungkook walked down the steps and soon reached the second floor. Walking to the apartment door to drop off Jimin steadily. "H-here you are. Will I be seeing you later on today?" Jungkook wondered curiously.

          "Probably not. I have a lot to work with. Tomorrow I will...if I can walk." Jimin responded with a giggle. Turning around to face the door and checking his pockets if his keys were still there but he didn't feel it at all. "I... Think I left my key in your apartment."

              "Oh that's okay I'll bring it or maybe just drop it onto your balcony. Okay?" Jungkook said with a smile and leaned over to the door, looking into the older's eyes and pressed his hands against the door to cage him under. "You did realize I'd want an answer, right?"

             "Jungkook it's obvious I would say yes! You're being very demanding now." Jimin giggled and looked down as Jungkook pulled down one strap of his face mask to face Jimin.

             "I'll see you tomorrow." Jungkook whispered as he knocked on the door for Jimin and quickly dashed up to the third floor staircase. Jungkook gave loud and quick knocks like Jimin was in pain so the older can have an excuse on why he would limp.

           Just then, Taehyung opened the door and gazed at Jimin, quickly widening his eyes from finally seeing Jimin after a whole day! "Jimin! Where have you been? Ah... I'm glad you're back!" Taehyung sighed. Just last night he had no one to talk about how confused he was with Hoseok still having contact with his ex. It made Taehyung want to talk about it but he had no one to complain too.

            "Ah I was out with Jungkook and I spent the night at his place." Jimin said walking forward and hissing from the pain, limping his way to the living room.

            "Did he... Fuck you?" Taehyung asked tilting his head and folding his arms. "Did.. He..? Or did he hurt you?"

         "Ah, N-No! I was in a rush to work I fell down the steps!" Jimin lied.

          "Hm... Anyways, I always wondered who was the ghost of the third floor... Jungkook seems to be someone everyone saw that day... Then.. Who's the one that doesn't exist? Who's the ghost?"

          "Ghost? Taehyung quit it with this ghost talk I don't want to hear it. Jungkook is just the same as you and me. He's normal and human!"