Chapter 22: Love, a beautiful genre

Jungkook carried one big bag of potato chips, two smaller bags of spicy and dry seaweed chips, two peach soda cans, and a bowl of buttery and salty popcorn. Jungkook walked back to the living room and set the items down in front of Jimin, pulling a cute smile afterwards. He didn't know why he was smiling at Jimin, but it was the fact that they were doing something that brought Jungkook closer to the older man. He loved it this way.

               "I never thought you would have so much snacks in your cabinets. You seem so fit!" Jimin complimented as he watched Jungkook chuckle and sit down far from him, on the other side of the couch. Jimin looked at the table of snacks, stood up and grabbed a bag of spicy, dry seaweed chips and a can of peach soda. The man then moved closer to Jungkook and sat down right by the boy.        

        Jungkook's eyes widened as he nervously looked down. Picking up the spicy scent of dry seaweed chips once Jimin opened the small bag. "Uh.." Jungkook uttered as Jimin chuckled and looked into Jungkook's eyes.

       "Calm down. Close friends can sit together like this... Right? We are friends."

         "But... Y-You never told me that we were close friends now." Jungkook added as Jimin giggled and leaned in closer to the younger, making Jungkook press his body back against the couch, growing shy while Jimin reached over to the remote right by Jungkook's thighs. "J-Jimin.."

         "Just getting the remote so we can start the film!" Jimin giggled, facing the TV afterwards. "Jungkook, I like to think everyone is my close friend. There really is no title for that. Friends are friends. So if I say you are my close friend, I think I feel like you are such a great guy to be called that." Jimin stated, staring at Jungkook now. "Let's watch the movie. I don't want to eat this without watching the movie first!" Jimin stated as he raised the remote and pressed play for the movie. 

           Jungkook nervously sat against the arm rest of the couch. He could feel Jimin's thighs against his and pulled on his own collar to clear his own throat from how big Jimin's thighs were. Jungkook's mind then started to wonder on how the boy would occasionally look at Jimin's ass when Jimin would stand up to reach over for his can of soda. Jungkook just couldn't look away. It was how the jeans hugged against Jimin's big thighs that made the younger stare even more. However, he was quick to look away once Jimin would sit back down and offer Jungkook some of the snacks Jungkook refused to get. Leaving Jimin to eat on his own.

          "You won't eat?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook shook his head.

           "You enjoy it. I just want to watch the movie with you." Jungkook added as he looked ahead to the movie playing on the Tv.

           Jimin suddenly layed down on Jungkook's thighs and let out an exhale. Not paying attention to the movie as he held up a spicy seaweed chip to Jungkook's lips. "I won't watch until you tell me you really want this." Jimin giggled. The older boy enjoyed gazing up and catching Jungkook's nervous stare. He loved to tease the younger this way.

         "I... I'm not hungry..." Jungkook repeated as Jimin smiled and turned his head to watch the movie.

           "I hope you don't mind if I lay here~" Jimin added. Jungkook can feel Jimin's soft head against his thighs. "I get really cuddly when it comes to watching movies with others..." Jimin stated. Jungkook gulped and kept his eyes locked at the Tv. So far the boy couldn't focus on the movie since Jimin kept his head against Jungkook's thighs and occasionally gazing up at the younger.

           It wasn't until further into the movie, there was a sex scene and Jimin's eyes widened. He didn't know what to do and didn't realize that there would be an actual  sex scene. This scene took place in a sauna and Jungkook wasn't complaining. He wanted to see how this goes. Jimin quickly sat up to grab the remote but Jungkook snatched it into his clutches and pulled it away so Jimin couldn't reach  it.

      "J-Jungkook... Do you really want to watch that?" Jimin asked. Normally he would watch it on his own and not feel uncomfortable. But with someone else present, he would feel slightly uncomfortable. The moans then filled the room as Jungkook kept staring, making Jimin suddenly blush and look down. Watching the boy like this made Jimin wonder if Jungkook was into this type of thing. In reality, Jungkook was taking it maturely but Jimin wasn't.

         Jimin stood up and that made Jungkook fix his eyes on Jimin's ass again. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked. Jimin then turned around, almost catching Jungkook's eyes on his ass. "Do you... Want me to skip it?"

        "Just stretching." Jimin lied as he raised his arms above his head and arched his back. Making Jungkook drop his gaze at Jimin's ass again.

          "Sit down.. The movie isn't done." Said Jungkook. Jimin reached over to the bowl of popcorn and sat back down on the couch. Sitting a bit far from Jungkook. Yet this resulted in the boy scooting over to sit closer to Jimin now. Just like what Jimin did at first. But Jimin thought it was weird. The timing didn't make it any better. The moans could still be heard as Jungkook sat next to Jimin and kept watching the Tv. "Don't like the movie, Jimin? We can do something better than this."

             "I want to watch. Just not these scenes." Jimin giggled and only after the scene, he layed on Jungkook's shoulder and resumed watching. Jungkook was starting to feel as if he grew closer to Jimin already. How could he hate Jimin if this older man made it so difficult?

             "Do you... Watch these with your roommate?" Jungkook asked. Avoiding the word husband or Boyfriend. He just couldn't get Jimin to move from his shoulder and he didn't want to anyways.

            "Of course not. I would watch erotic movies on my own and he would do the same... That's too weird for the both of us." Jimin chuckled silently.

         "But you're watching it with me."

         "Well of course I am. I want you.." Jimin then stopped as he grew distracted from the movie.

           "Y-You want me..?" Jungkook asked as Jimin giggled and shook his head. Turning his attention back at the boy.

            "Ah, you didn't let me finish! I said... I want you to watch these since it's my favorite genre. You can learn how others fall in love. But I can't promise you it'll be spot on in real life. Just how it looks. Look!  Those two... They love each other but now they can't be together since they have their own families. He has a wife.. A daughter... And she has a son that needs her desperately. This just shows love can be tough sometimes." Jimin stated. "Thank goodness I'm still single and not in a relationship like that!  What a mess." Jimin giggled as Jungkook kept watching. Finally eating a few snacks while Jimin was leaning his head over his shoulder.

             After the film, Jungkook's eyes widened at the ending and was gripping onto the remote. He never thought some romance movie could get to him like this! Jimin was already on Jungkook's thighs again. Not being able to stay awake. Right when the screen panned out for the ending, Jimin closed his eyes and fell asleep after. But suddenly, Jungkook let out a gasp from the end. This woke Jimin up again.

           "NO!  NO IT CANT END LIKE THAT!  J-Jimin! He still loves her right?!  She does too! Why can't they love each other?"

           "Oh you brat! Pay attention! He can't leave his daughter alone with his wife! He needed to let go of his feelings to be there for his daughter and family." Jimin responded, laying back on Jungkook's thighs to sleep as Jungkook kept his eyes locked at the credits on the screen.

           "L-Let's watch it again... I think I'll get it now!" Jungkook added as Jimin was already fast asleep on the younger's lap. Jungkook took a moment, gazing down at the older who was counting sheep now. "I guess I can watch it again while you sleep. I'm sure you wouldn't mind." Jungkook whispered. Pressing the menu of the movie and starting the movie all over again. But this time, he watched it with Jimin asleep in his arms while Jungkook placed his hand over the older, sleepy man's shoulder. Smiling while re-watching the film for the second time.