Chapter 24: The unfamiliar feeling

Jungkook opened his eyes soon after,  realizing he fell asleep with Jimin close by him. Jungkook's eyes widened as he noticed Jimin's face was buried onto his neck. Making Jungkook start to panic. He didn't want Jimin to wake up and think wrong over this. But little did he knew, Jimin was the one who allowed this to happen.

             Jungkook looked over at the screen to see the movie repeat for the third time and he knew it. "J-Jimin must have done this... H-He wants to sleep with me?!" Jungkook asked in his head, followed by a gulp. "I... Never knew this is how it would feel...to have someone cuddle next to me. He's so small... So short and gentle." Jungkook thought as he looked at Jimin's body lay over his.

           Jungkook cleared his throat, trying not to go insane over the fact that he had his only friend lay on him like this. "Jimin said friends do this. Close friends so it's okay. He doesn't love me." Jungkook added. Now realizing where his hands were placed. Jungkook noticed his hands were now down to Jimin's ass. No longer on the older's lower back, but directly on Jimin's bottom. Jungkook looked down, still seeing that Jimin was asleep with his hands on the boy's chest.

           "He's still asleep..." Jungkook thought. "Why does it feel so good to touch him here?" Jungkook added as he started to softly rub his hands around Jimin's ass. Feeling it softly while he gave it a gentle squeeze. To Jungkook, he was only curious to feel someone like this. Not feeling anything for Jimin at all, but to Jimin, he wanted more than a feeling.

            Jungkook squeezed it softly. Trying not to wake Jimin up. He was glad Jimin  wasn't awake to see this. This alone would scar Jimin and make his viewpoint on Jungkook change forever! So Jungkook had to be gentle if he was just touching Jimin to please his curiosity. Not really feeling attracted towards the boy one bit. But touching Jimin intrigued Jungkook.

             Unexpectedly, Jimin felt it. He knew Jungkook was touching him, but he couldn't tell Jungkook to stop. Of course, he wanted this. But finding pleasure in this was what Jimin tried to avoid. Just so he wouldn't get hard from the feeling. Jimin kept his eyes shut. Trying to deny the pleasure he was getting from it as he felt Jungkook's hands grip onto his ass. Jimin knew Jungkook didn't mean any harm yet, he couldn't stop for a moment until he had enough.

         "W-Why am I letting him do this to me? It feels do wrong... But I want it? Ah.. how do I make him stop before I get hard?" Jimin whispered as he then decided to move his head to face the other side and let out a huff of breath. This made Jungkook know that Jimin was close to waking up.

               Jungkook slowly raised his hands. Having enough of his own behavior against Jimin. He knew it was wrong but it wasn't like he could stop. Jungkook stopped and removed his hands and spreaded them out against the couch to let out an exhale while Jimin finally tilted his head up to meet with Jungkook's. Locking eye contact and suddenly causing the two to pull away and stand up. Jungkook cleared his throat and suddenly began to scratch his neck while his eyes blew wide on the floor. Replaying the thought in his head while Jimin pulled away. Instantly regretting it.

              "I guess we both fell asleep during the film. For the second or third time." Jimin giggled as he looked down to see if he didn't have a boner from what he felt during his sleep. Jimin took a quick glance to see that it wasn't standing so he sighed in relief and turned his head to look at Jungkook standing there nervously. "I think... I should go." Jimin whispered as Jungkook's eyes widened and suddenly began to feel guilty.

            "Did he feel it?! Oh no.. He did.. He must hate me now!" Jungkook thought as Jimin looked down at his suitcase on the ground. "Why so soon?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin started to ensure that his movies were all in order.