Chapter 21: His Origins

"So what are you doing here? How can I help you so we can get to the coffee shop?" Hoseok said with a smile, noticing that they we're holding hands for far too long and he had to break the awkwardness.

             Taehyung quickly moved his hand away and smiled again to cover up the awkward moment they shared. But only laughed it off. It seemed as if he was having a much better day now that he met the Trainee. "Ah, I was looking for a recorder for recording audios." Taehyung claimed as Hoseok nodded and signalled him to follow as he walked off to go find Taehyung a recorder.

            "Need to record audios for interviews?" Hoseok wondered as Taehyung shook his head in response to Hoseok's question as they walked down  the camcorder aisle.

             "You see... I have this best friend name Park Jimin. He was the one who needed to interview you but he's busy. He also lost his recorder and started to panic... And I felt really bad he lost it so I went to buy him another. He uses it for his daily logs on how it feels to be back here in Busan. He does that for every place he goes to. If he goes abroad, he records daily logs on his adventures so he can play it back like a story is being read to him and he can see it in his mind too." Taehyung informed the older Trainee as Hoseok stopped in front of the recorder  section.                       

             "Park Jimin.. I think I met him before. He so happened to move into the apartments by the Sea where there is rumors on a ghost that lived there by the their floor.." Hoseok mentioned as Taehyung started to get a recorder from  the top shelf. "I live there so I hear the rumors mostly everyday."

             "I'm Park Jimin's roommate there. He says he went to the third floor and met a boy there. A young man that seems to be two years younger. From how he describes him, he seems like he must be prince charming in the flesh." Taehyung claimed and finally reached the recorder.

             "What boy? There Is no one living up there. There are rumors of a boy who committed suicide around last year. He was a lonely boy... Lived in solitude and would cry himself to sleep at night. It's a sad story." Hoseok claimed and Taehyung then stopped and took a moment.

             "G-Go on.."

             "Well. No one knew his name of course. But he lived at the apartment and he was such a charming boy. Although, no one saw the signs of him being so lonely within. He was very awkward but would always serenade people to sleep through the vents. He would do this for each person on the second floor. It was him showing his handsome and respectful personality. He truly was a prince..." Hoseok then sighed.

          "But then one day... He was tired. He sang to everyone and was there for them.. But no one was there for him when he needed someone the most. The boy would sing about the sea. How one day he'll walk to the Sea and never come back. But no one caught it as a final song of goodbye. That boy then disappeared the next day. He was rumored to have thrown himself off the balcony of the third floor. Finally meeting with the sea and letting his soul get washed away by the salty yet peaceful waves of the ocean."

            "Do you... Know how the third floor was abandoned?" Taehyung wondered as Hoseok was able to respond.

            "Since his disappearance, everyone hasn't been sung to for some time.. But then one day the people of the third floor heard his voice. They grew scared and ran away. Each fleeing from their rooms and moving out. Yet... Leaving one room that was always locked. That was his room. Rumor has it... The ghost is like a siren now. Sings to you and by there you're under his spell. He manipulates you to see what you want to see. But in reality, there's no one there but you looking like an idiot." Hoseok then chuckled.