Chapter 63: On the other hand

It was finally the first snowfall, couples shared their first kiss or gentle hand holds on the festival and some at home who watched the romantic winter season greet them for the night. Some cheered and some couples celebrated with soft kisses or gentle hand holds.

            Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung was standing by the docks to the sea as Taehyung had his arm around his lover while he rested his head on Hoseok's shoulder. Taehyung wanted to hold Hoseok's hand but laying his head on Hoseok was much more  better than that. It showed how much they loved each other and Taehyung blushed through it all. He wanted to kiss Hoseok like the first time they shared their kiss, but Yoongi was here and it would have been very uncomfortable since the older would just stare at the two. Judging by his gaze.

             The three stood there as they looked out to the sky. Hoseok smiled and held his lover close... But then realized, Yoongi was just gazing out to the sky in silence. Watching the snow fall as Hoseok couldn't help but to feel bad for having Yoongi as the third wheel here. The older then slowly moved his other hand to hold Yoongi's, making the older glance at Hoseok, puzzled at the sudden action.

             "What.. Is he doing?" Yoongi thought as he kept staring at Hoseok with a confusing stare that caught Hoseok's attention, looking back at the older to smile too. Hoseok knew what he was doing and meant to spend the day with Yoongi and Taehyung to get them as friends. Not leave one out from everything. Yet, Taehyung was oblivious to it all..
_______________________________________

         "I love you, Park Jimin." Those words echoed in Jimin's head enough to make the older cry in tears of joy while he was in the younger's arms.

        "Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked as he let out a cute chuckle and kissed Jimin's small hand while he kept it locked and intertwined with his. "Don't you love me too, Jimin?"

          "I love you so much!" Jimin giggled through his tears and let out an exhale as he wiped them from his face. "How long I've waited for those words.."

           "I'm sorry to keep you waiting..." Jungkook replied and cupped Jimin's face and smiled. "But you're mine now.. Oh you're mine and only mines now right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded with a cute smile on his face. He was glad Jungkook came in on the right time to tell him. But all that was left was just the hard truth of telling Jungkook that he wasn't going to stay in busan for so long.

            "Of course I'm yours! You idiot... My big strong idiot." Jimin giggled as he pressed his forehead against Jungkook's softly. "You don't know how proud I am to finally be able to pull you so close to me.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook looked at Jimin in the eyes.

           "You're my boyfriend now.. My Jimin... So you can't ever leave. How will our love grow if you're far? I.. Want you to stay by my side... Can you move in with me?~" Jungkook asked almost chuckling at the request.   

           "Ah, Jungkook slow down~" Jimin giggled and caressed Jungkook's face, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear. "Let's not focus on that... Let's focus on you being here now... Here for me and to spend time together. I love you. I was going to confess to you today and once you texted me you weren't coming here today... I got really upset."

           "But I'm here now. It wasn't easy.. But I am here. Let's go to that festival." Jungkook added as Jimin was a little shocked his lover was finally getting through this fear of approaching crowds. The peculiar cloud was finally finding it's shape with others now. Could it have been the apartment holding him down from leaving in the first place? But Jimin still couldn't understand why he was still so different to others in the complex where they shun him.