Chapter 39: It's complicated

"W-What are we?" Jimin thought in his head. He was sure that Jungkook was lost at this question too. Thinking Jimin knew the answer to but sadly, he didn't. Neither of them did and now they were confused on each other. The two never thought this would become of them after such a pleasuring intercourse together.

            "Well..?" Jungkook asked pointing his attention towards the older man who was silent on the question. "Answer me, Jimin..." Jungkook whispered. He didn't like that Jimin grew silent when he would ask a question. Even during sex, Jimin would dodge them like nothing!

           "I don't know..." Jimin responded looking out to the sunset with Jungkook. "We can't be a couple... That's only if we have feelings for each other." Jimin said. Still holding his one-sided love for the boy.

              "I doubt friends do this too..." Jungkook added onto Jimin's comment and patted the bed softly while letting out a sigh. "So we aren't friends either..."

             "We're somewhat in between... Either we continue what we do here just for pleasure... Or never talk about this again and stay as friends."

             "Jimin... What if I want this too? It felt... Good to me and I don't want that to stop. Yet, I wish we'd still be friends." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin began to think of the relationship between the man and woman from the film they watched together.

            "Just like that movie, huh? Friends with benefits?" Jimin asked. Going along with anything he can have just to stay in Jungkook's life, kiss him and allow his touches like a couple. But still give Jungkook time to think about his feelings to come out as a friend.

            "O-Oh... Yes. Ah, Jimin I'm sorry I did this..." Jungkook apologized but deep down he had no regrets and didn't mean it. He just displayed a perfect and sweet tone to his voice whenever he talked to Jimin. It was enough to make Jimin believe Jungkook was still a little pure in his heart.

            "Don't apologize~ I know what you can pull off in bed so don't act so sweet!~" Jimin giggled and nudged Jungkook while they were sitting closer together and gazing at the sun that was setting now. Just seconds before sunset, Jungkook pulled Jimin into a kiss and held him in his embrace. Almost making Jimin wish this was out of love. The older was slowly getting obsessed with Jungkook like this and knew he would have to tone it down eventually. Just so things wouldn't get too toxic.              Jungkook caressed Jimin's face into the deep kiss while he layed Jimin down on the bed and kept kissing him. "Then... What we do here is just between us... Okay? I know I won't go off telling everyone since I'm a loner... But you... You shouldn't tell anyone my name to begin with." Jungkook instructed Jimin as the man tilted his head.

            "It's obvious you live up here... Do you want everyone to believe those stupid rumors?" Jimin asked, cupping Jungkook's face in his soft and small hands.

            "What... Rumors...? There's no rumors.." Jungkook whispered as he looked at Jimin. Stopping Jimin's words before he could continue. "Enough about that... Just don't mention me to anyone. Not even Taehyung. I don't care how close you are to him but please don't. You mentioned me to him before... But now, don't. Understand?"

            "But the rumors are abou-" Jimin said until Jungkook kissed Jimin passionately. Pressing his lips against Jimin's and cutting off what Jimin had to say on purpose. Jungkook pulled his lips away to place his finger over Jimin's lip and hushed the man silently with a raspy and low hush.

          "Shhh... Don't need to speak about it..." Jungkook concluded before kissing Jimin again. This was something Jimin questioned and he knew Jungkook hid something. But now, Jimin wasn't going to wait to ask.

           "What are you hiding from me, Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin whispered in between the kiss making Jungkook stop and look at the older.