Chapter 32: Closer than before

Jungkook was silent while he looked down to see Jimin there in his arms, dancing with the man. He couldn't explain what he felt but he kept his hold on Jimin's waist, softly moving his thumb along Jimin's gentle waist. The boy was whipped by the whole feeling and could only look into Jimin's gleaming eyes like this was a new feeling to him.

           Jimin kept his arms locked around Jungkook. He wanted to kiss the boy for the first time but then he realized that just thinking of kissing Jungkook was bad enough. Jimin was slowly wanting to force Jungkook into the relationship on his own with so much flirting and of course, a kiss. But Jimin stopped himself before actually doing it. He just couldn't do this to the clueless boy. Not when Jungkook didn't know what to do with a relationship and how to treat another.

            However, this didn't stop Jimin from looking into Jungkook's eyes like love was glistening between them. Jimin started to fall for the boy, he knew this was going to eventually happen with the way he kept flirting with Jungkook and the way he would ask him for kisses. Jimin only longed for Jungkook to realize Jimin's feelings for the boy. Jimin knew there was a possibility of him ending up heartbroken, but he longed to wait until he can confess soon in hopes of something sparking between them. But just not now.

            Jimin slowly leaned in to rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder as he closed his eyes and made a slight smile where Jungkook was still gazing down at Jimin. He knew Jimin was really clingy to him, almost as if he knew Jimin was in love with him. This made the boy slightly nervous and want to pull away. He desperately looked for an excuse but he couldn't bring it in him to pull Jimin away. while Jungkook slowed down on the dancing to stop, he still kept his hands down on Jimin's waist. Touching him and moving his hands up and down slightly to rub the sides of the man's waist.

           "Jimi-" suddenly the lights went off and this made the two flinch. "Fuck.." Jungkook hissed under his breath as Jimin opened his eyes and kept holding Jungkook close.

          "The power is off.." Jimin whispered but the music kept going through Jungkook's phone.

          "I can see that. Ah, if only the skies weren't so grey so we could at least have some light to cook. But the power is off so I guess we'll have to wait until we have it back." Jungkook assured, quickly letting go of Jimin's waist as as an excuse to stop dancing, but Jimin still held onto Jungkook as if he was too scared to face the dark.

             "S-Surely you have some lanterns around here, right?" Jimin giggled nervously as Jungkook looked at Jimin's gleaming eyes in the dark. The lightning then flashed, causing Jimin to quickly lean in to Jungkook and hold him close and tightly.

             "Are you... Afraid of the dark?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded his head slightly as Jungkook started to chuckle. "Oh Jimin! Why are you such a baby? You sleep in the dark almost everyday!"

             "Jungkook! I have my roommate in the same room as me and, your voice always seems to calm me down and help me sleep faster." Jimin stated, watching Jungkook try to pull Jimin away as the music still played in the background.

            "Oh that's okay. You'll live. I'll protect you, Jimin." Jungkook chuckled as he finally pulled Jimin's hands away but he was able to hold the older's hands gently. "Guess we won't cook now... Would you like take out instead?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin nodded quickly. Suddenly, lightning lit up the room again, causing Jimin to quickly move in and hug Jungkook tightly. Not wanting to let go due to the fear he had.

           "O-Of course!" Jimin giggled making Jungkook smile at how easily Jimin was scared. The older was hugging Jungkook close now, not caring about how close he was to the younger. He still thought this was a little romantic to him.