Chapter 76: Disagree

"Jimin... You love me even if I'm capable of murder. I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to grow insane and end up falling out the window as a way to escape." Jungkook added and grabbed both of Jimin's hands. Looking into his Lover's eyes with a sigh. "If you want to travel and work... Go. I'm not going to hate you or hold you back now. You're free to do it and I accept that. I won't hold you down..."

            "Jungkook... Come with me. You can't be Jyunhu forever. What will the landlord think? This seems sickening at the same time. Imagine how he feels about some other man playing to be his dead son?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook then stood up and walked over to the cabinets by the bed and pulled it out to take the letters from before that Jimin was curious to read.

            "This letter... I know how much you wanted to read them. All of them sound the same so I'll let you read just one. Read it now.." Jungkook added and handed the letter to Jimin and watched how the man sat up to look at it. He then turned on the lamp beside them to light up the room a bit.
_______________________________________      
Jeon Jungkook.

            I know you're in there... In the same room my son owned. I know you still have his things, his clothes, his mask, his big black sweater, his jobs and his checks. Were you really willing to actually say Jungkook has vanished so you can play the part of my son? Jyunhu is dead... I know he fell out the window and it's okay. My son wasn't so stable and I should have warned you.

     Your parents collected your things from the other room since you were late on rent. I know you want to take over and live his life for him... I don't know what happened that night but I wish I could see his body for a proper burial. But he's lost at sea now and all I could do is just wonder if he would watch over us both.

         There are still rumors about you... Everyone would stare at you and think you are Jyunhu... And they also would think Jungkook is the one that fell off that night. So they connect those things and just think Jyunhu is in a relationship with the dead... 'Freak' 'creep' 'weirdo' I hear that every day in the lobby pointed towards you.

         Please Jungkook, stop this now and I'll still forgive you. It's not your fault. I let this happen because I know you're still hurt to see something like that. I won't press charges. I know deep down you still wish to hear Jyunhu's beautiful singing serenade the other residents and I know you try to sing to them and you sound amazing because of that... Yet that's what made others run away. They didn't think a ghost sang to them... They all thought a creep was singing to them... No longer the Jyunhu from before.
_______________________________________

         "S-See..? It's not your fault. He won't press charges. He just wants to end on good terms. He won't hate you!" Jimin continued and set the letter away to sit up and look at Jungkook. "We can leave.. Start a perfect life together and travel! Just you and me.."

          Jungkook walked up to the window and pulled the curtains open to look out to the sea. "I told you. If I leave... It's like I'm at fault. It's not fair when he was alive, I yelled at him and mentally abused him to stay... And he stayed. But then he grew sick of me, he loved me but he despised staying here and as soon as I told him I didn't love him... He just cracked and refused to leave the apartment knowing I'll be alive. He wanted to kill me and I was able to catch it before he could do it. I'm at fault... I kept Jyunhu alone here with me and he just wanted freedom. Now you know it's not safe to stay here. It's not fair for him. He just wanted to live long but I was his worst mistake that drove him insane. The least I could do is stay behind and stay here until I die... Just so he could feel like he lived long and we stayed by each other." Jungkook stated but Jimin only shook his head.