Chapter 73: The way I feel

Jimin suddenly heard a footstep behind him as he looked back to see Jungkook grip onto the older's hands. Restricting him from being able to move them. "JUNGKOOK?!" Jimin shouted in disbelief as the younger quickly stepped in front of Jimin and tied Jimin's hands tightly, avoiding eye contact but Jimin was able to catch that the boy was in tears while doing this all.

            Then, Jungkook quickly tied Jimin's wrists above his head and tied them down onto the headboard as Jimin started to panic and kick. Wanting to be set free but Jungkook didn't want Jimin to leave him at all. This was what drove him to attempt and tie Jimin down.

          "J-JUNGKOOK STOP I'M IN PAIN!" Jimin cried as Jungkook finished tying Jimin down against the bars of the headboard.

           "S-SO AM I!" Jungkook shouted and looked at Jimin as he stepped back to see Jimin struggling to move around, kicking and shouting as Jungkook just watched.

           "W-Why are you doing this to me? W-What's the meaning of this?" Jimin asked, close to sobbing as Jungkook pulled up a chair and just sat down to look at Jimin silently. The boy watched Jimin cry tied up onto the bed, feeling the rope was too tight around the wrist and how uncomfortable Jimin felt, he never expected Jungkook to do such a thing to him like this.

            "You... You did this to me." Jungkook whispered as he turned his head away from Jimin and looked out to the closed curtains of the window.

     "I-I... I don't like this!" Jimin sobbed. The man was already panting in tears as his face was red at the moment from all of his shouting and crying.

          "I don't like it either..." Jungkook said not wanting to look at Jimin like this but he had to do it. The younger was in tears too while he heard the bed squeak from Jimin trying to free himself.

         "T-Then why are you doing this to me?! Jungkookie! A-Answer me.."

          "You can't leave... I said I won't let you.." Jungkook cried and kept looking at the ground as his tears ran down his cheeks. "You don't know how much you mean to me, Park Jimin."
______________________________________

           Taehyung made it to the building where Hoseok trains as he held a bundle of flowers in his hands. Ready to go see his lover. It was no secret Yoongi would be there practicing with Hoseok, so Taehyung was ready for anything.

          The boy made his way into the dance room to surprise Hoseok. Yet, when he walked in, there was just the guests, the trainees and Yoongi who was watching over the new set of dancers. Taehyung walked in and all of the guests like before, smiled at his direction and began to fangirl at his looks and the concept of him showing up with flowers in his hands to surprise his lover. Just then, the girls began to take pictures of him and Taehyung just couldn't stand there and not pose at all.

            Yoongi payed attention to what the whole fuss was about as he turned his head to see Taehyung. This made Yoongi walk toward the boy with a smile. "Hello, Taehyung. Here for Hoseok?" Yoongi wondered, watching Taehyung nod in response.

           "Oh of course! I came to surprise him."

            "Hate to break it to you, but Hoseok isn't here today. He's off for the day." Yoongi replied but only sudden worry filled Taehyung's mind.

            "But.. He's a trainee... He can't have days off.." Taehyung added as Yoongi shrugged.

            "He told me to tell the chief he's not feeling good at all. Whatever." Yoongi responded and focused on the dancers. "HEY NAMJOON, JIN! FOCUS! THAT'S NOT THE DANCE MOVE. DO IT OVER!" Yoongi shouted as the two taller trainees at the back of the groups started laughing as one laughed almost similar to a windshield wiper. Taehyung looked at the two and couldn't help but to laugh as he focused on Yoongi again.